Hello X-Store theme,
This are the last two things that would make the theme perfect:
1. I want to display custom content under the products on the standard “Shop-Page” only.
But when I’m using a custom prefooter (Use custom pre footer for this page/post), the Content shows up on all Shop-Sites.
The content in the normal text editor shows up above the products on the shop page only.
In 8Theme otions -> E-Commerce -> Shop -> Product Page Banner -> it is displayed above the products on the shop page only. Think that is not needed then!?
So how can I display custom content under the products on the standard “Shop-Page” only. Not Shop-wide.
2. I’m using the “YITH WooCommerce Product Bundles” Plugin, because Im thing it is the best product bundle plugin out there. I tried two toeher plugins: Woocommerce Product Bundles and Bundled products from iconic too.
All plugins have the same problem with the XStore Mini-Cart. The bundled products are not show up correctly. Please see image in hidden content.
Please if you make any changes tell me. I want to prefer to get the changes with the next normal theme update, to prevent that I have many useless functions in my child theme which are already in the theme.
I want to go online with the new site soon ;)…
Thank you! I already extended support. Please keep up the good work!Theme version: newest WooCommerce version: newest
Important: Because I can not Edit my Post…. I will post it here.
Addition To point 2.
I removed “YITH WooCommerce Product Bundles” Plugin and using https://woocommerce.com/products/product-bundles/ because it has more functions and is more compatible with styles and woocommerce.
There is the same problem with the mini cart… See link in private content :). Thank yoU!
1) Use Product Banner area and change its position http://prntscr.com/gqcdt8
2) That plugin does not accept desc order of the products in the mini cart, only the default asc order. We have added fix into child theme functions.php with comment “Rewrite function to add Compatibility with Product Bundles Plugin”. Many users asked to show the last added products first, so we don’t want to change the order of the items in mini-cart to default one.
1) I missed that new option! THANK YOU :)!
2) Thank you for clarification. But I think it’s another problem. I commented your code out…
I like the view with the last products added first! I think it has something to do with the limit of products shown in mini cart. Please read in hidden content cause of links…
now it is working nearly perfect. But how can I change the order of the added products? I want the last added product at first place – like before… Maybe I can tell the plugin authors what they need to change?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty