May 15, 2017 at 3:03 pm #163123
I have choosen the theme XStore – Wedding because I loved it from the first moment I saw it.
I have installed the theme and the demo Wedding, but it’s not exactly as the demo in your site (http://8theme.com/demo/xstore/wedding/).
Your demo: http://prnt.sc/f1uuwy
My demo: http://prnt.sc/f1ux7t
I have contacted many times your technical support, I have followed step by step all the suggestment and all the plugin, but the theme is not the same. I have already bought others themes and the demo were exactly the same as I installed them.
Unfortunately, the differences are not just in prefooter and footer, but:
– shop page
– portfolio page
– about us page
– contact us page
– sidebar widgets
I have tried several times to install the demo, though never appears the same as on your website.Private Content HiddenMay 16, 2017 at 3:32 pm #163254
Please, provide me temporary admin panel access and I’ll set header, footer and prefooter, widgets as on our demo.
Shop page is default WC page and very likely you skipped the WC setup wizard if you don’t have this page.
Portfolio page should be imported after demo data installation. If you don’t have it then something went wrong during demo data installation.
About us, contact us pages you can import from Theme Options > Import/Export > Demo content > Additional pages and choose the necessary page from the list.
RegardsMay 19, 2017 at 11:32 am #163565
I have tried several times to install the demo, though never appears the same as on your website.
The site is installed locally and I use Xampp to edit it, there is no possibility to remotely access? You can use Teamviewer?
Kind regardsMay 19, 2017 at 5:15 pm #163637
Oh, it will be difficult. We can try on Monday at 12.00 (GMT+0) for example. Contact us in live chat and we could try. But it would be better if you can make your site live.
RegardsMay 22, 2017 at 1:57 pm #163782
Ok, you gave me an appointment today at 12.00, I was waiting for you and nothing append again. I would like to know when is possible to have a meeting.
It’s already 1 month I’m try to keep in touch with somebody of you to have some help to resolve the problem. Every time you postpone to help me.
I need to finish my website before the summer!!!May 23, 2017 at 10:45 am #163890
Take my apologies for this. Yesterday unexpected incident happened and I was not able to be online to help you. I’m very sorry. Let’s try tomorrow (Wednesday) at the same time?
RegardsMay 23, 2017 at 11:20 am #163892
if it is not possible today, it’s ok for tomorrow Wednesday at 12.
RegardsMay 23, 2017 at 1:36 pm #163914
We can try it today. I’ll be online in the chat till the 15.00 p.m. (GMT 0).
RegardsMay 23, 2017 at 3:20 pm #163932
Before buying the theme, I had asked if the demo “wedding” was included, I had been given confirmation that could upload the same theme and demo as on your site.
I ask just upload the theme demo “wedding” same in your site, I know that I do modify the images and the contents.
I don’t wont to go page per page, find the source code in your demo and save in my site. I think this way is not correctly. When I upload the demo version, it should be uploaded with the same page the same demo.
I’m going in the menu 8Theme Options -> Import / Export – > Dummy content -> Import Demo Wedding
But I find this different between my site and your demo:
- Menu (different page) https://prnt.sc/fb6088
- Categories carousel (name and total number products, size images) https://prnt.sc/fb60ju
- Error (visible in all pages) https://prnt.sc/fb60pk
- Products carousel (layout and The same product is repeated, I have inserted 200 products, but I see the same ones) https://prnt.sc/fb60v2
- Prefooter (it’s not present in my site) https://prnt.sc/fb611n
- Footer (subscribe are different, product tags is too long) https://prnt.sc/fb617e
- Content products (I have the shop and not the category) https://prnt.sc/fb61ml
- Portfolio (in my site is empty) https://prnt.sc/fb61sz
ABOUT US PAGE
- About us (in my site is different and full of error) https://prnt.sc/fb61z7
CONTACT US PAGE
- Contact us (full of error and it’s not present the prefooter) https://prnt.sc/fb624y
- Lookbook (page not found) https://prnt.sc/fb62bc
- Blog sticky sidebar (the sticky sidebar are too different) https://prnt.sc/fb62lb
I tried to install a page in “8Theme Options -> Import / Export -> Import additional pages” but there aren’t the pages of the theme demo “wedding”, And if I add any page, I see some lines of error:
Warning: Illegal string offset ‘data-column-id’ in C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress\wp-content\plugins\mpc-massive\shortcodes\mpc_column\mpc_column.php on line 101
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress\wp-content\plugins\mpc-massive\shortcodes\mpc_column\mpc_column.php on line 128May 24, 2017 at 9:10 am #163986
I think problem was solved in chat. Feel free to ask if you need any other help.
RegardsJune 5, 2017 at 2:47 pm #164996
after you adjusted the demo, that was not downloaded well, I still have problems:
1. I would like to know why was not possible install the demo?
2. Is it possible to use the demo wedding and copy pages or elements by another demo (underwear, book…)?
3. How can I import only the slide by demo underwear?
4. In 8Theme Options >> Import / Export >> Import additional pages there are not all the pages of all the demos, the file .xml and the plugin in your site (https://www.8theme.com/download-plugins/) are not update, that’s why I’m not able to make point 2. and 3.
5. How can I change the products inside the Lookbook (random, by price, by offer…)?
6. On the products carousel I have the same products repeated, and there is not place enough for all my products. What should I do? https://prnt.sc/fg52hh
7. How can I change the order of the categories carousel? https://prnt.sc/fg52xa
8. In the prefooter I have the same products for any columns, How can I change the categories with my products (column 1 masks, column 2 capes, columns 3 wigs, columns 4 collar if I visit woman’s products and shoes if I visit man’s products)? https://prnt.sc/fg5377
9. You disactived the plugin Massive Addons for Visual Composer because there were bugs, but I cannot change the categories of products by random, tags, prices, colors, etc… What should I do?
RegardsPrivate Content HiddenJune 8, 2017 at 8:31 pm #165341
1. We’ll add import of additional pages of wedding version in next theme update. All the other things – it’s just widgets. Base demo content includes default widgets.
2. You can use WP import (Tools > Import > WP) to import pages from other versions without changing theme options. After that edit these pages and took separate sections from different pages. If you have problems with it just let me know what sections do you like and tell me the order or provide screenshot what and where should be.
3. Yes, go to Revolution Slider > Import Slider > open folder with underwear version and use slider.zip archive. Files for import you can find here https://www.8theme.com/download-plugins/
4. We have updated XML files. Let me know what pages are missing?
5. You can change the Products element options http://prntscr.com/fhj3p2
6. You can change the order by and order way settings to change the order https://prnt.sc/fg52hh
7. We used categories IDs and order by ID http://prntscr.com/fhj59t Choose the most suitable for you options.
8. We used WooCommerce Products widget to show products in Prefooter. All the available options for these widgets you can find in Appearance > Widgets > Sale, Featured, Recent products widget areas http://prntscr.com/fhj6vf
9. You can disable WP debug and enable Massive Addons plugin. Once plugin authors release the new version where warnings will be fixed you’ll update plugin.
RegardsJune 21, 2017 at 3:02 pm #166143
Thank you for helping me
1. Okay, I’ll wait for the next theme update
2. I tried to add pages from other versions, but maybe there are some issues, even with regard to CSS, because if I took separate sections these do not work. I tried to import:
- a grid images page with all the pictures of our customers. I try with makeup theme in the about-us page > portfolio section or handmade theme in the home page > about us section;
- testimonials section. I try with underwear theme in the home page > review section or animals theme in the about-us page > why to choose us section;
- info list section. I try with concert theme in the home page > schedule section, but the page to import is not present
3. Thanks, now you have added the slider.zip file in the download
4. For the moment none, if there are still pages I will let you know
5. Thank you, I solved it
6. Unfortunately I can not change the order of the products, I really like how you set up your wedding demo the combination woman / man, I tried all the settings but I did not get the same result … (Maybe by mistake but you have attached my own screenshot)
7. Fixed, thanks for the help
8. Unfortunately I can not fix this widget, I can not place a different category for each column, in the demo there are the shoes in column 1, the bags in column 2, the bouquet in column 3 and the bijoux in column 4.
I noticed that the prefooter is the same on both the single product page of the women’s dress and on the single product page of the men’s dress, according to you can have different products in the prefooter if the single product page is man, woman, children…?
9. I had already disabled WP debugging in wp-config.php, but Massive Addons continues to have trouble. I wanted to be able to add testimonials carousel section, grid images page, info list section
10. On the single product page in your demo can have a full-screen zoom for each image, but in my page does not show full-screen zoom but a small zoom in the image itself.Private Content HiddenJune 27, 2017 at 11:12 am #166518
2. Some sections have additional custom CSS in page settings (schedule section of the concert version, for example). But I’m not sure why you get problems with other sections if you imported pages. Do you need all these sections on the one page? If you provide me access to site and tell me where you need to place every section I can help you with this.
6. Sorry, check this one http://prntscr.com/fooixj
8. All the available sorting options for the Product widgets you can find in widget settings http://prntscr.com/foojym
9. What error did you get when trying to add these elements? You may try to downgrade PHP version to 5.6
10. Go to Theme Options > E-Commerce > Single Product > Lightbox for product images > choose On.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Already a member? Sign In
Enter your Username and Password to get started.
Have a good time on our web-site!
Oops, looks like you don’t have access!
Seems you did not register purchase code for XStore WordPress Support Forum to be able to create a topic on this forum.
Please, enter the appropriate Envato purchase code below to create a topic on current forum
Already a member? Sign In
denvysb on Selectwoo plugin messing up select boxes 1 hour, 31 minutes ago
denvysb on YITH WooCommerce Wishlist Premium is not working right 2 hours, 1 minute ago
patrickribbsaeter on My Menu is now showing under categories.. 7 hours, 45 minutes ago
patrickribbsaeter on My Menu is now showing under categories.. 7 hours, 46 minutes ago
TutakJJ on Cannot upgrade due to activation code! 10 hours, 51 minutes ago
Visual Composer doesn't work
1 hour, 37 minutes ago
Selectwoo plugin messing up select boxes
1 hour, 31 minutes ago
How to keep product category accordion closed – Top Category is always open
13 hours, 8 minutes ago
Main Menu Removed on Product Category Pages
11 hours, 13 minutes ago
Remove "Out of Stock" from Product Slider (Not Shop)
14 hours, 44 minutes ago
How to remove title, price, links under products – JUST on homepage
11 hours, 47 minutes ago
Variations are not displaying correctly
16 hours, 18 minutes ago