I have choosen the theme XStore – Wedding because I loved it from the first moment I saw it.
I have installed the theme and the demo Wedding, but it’s not exactly as the demo in your site (http://8theme.com/demo/xstore/wedding/).
Your demo: http://prnt.sc/f1uuwy
My demo: http://prnt.sc/f1ux7t
I have contacted many times your technical support, I have followed step by step all the suggestment and all the plugin, but the theme is not the same. I have already bought others themes and the demo were exactly the same as I installed them.
Unfortunately, the differences are not just in prefooter and footer, but:
– shop page
– portfolio page
– about us page
– contact us page
– sidebar widgets
I have tried several times to install the demo, though never appears the same as on your website.Theme version: 3.13 WooCommerce version: 3.0.6
Please, provide me temporary admin panel access and I’ll set header, footer and prefooter, widgets as on our demo.
Shop page is default WC page and very likely you skipped the WC setup wizard if you don’t have this page.
Portfolio page should be imported after demo data installation. If you don’t have it then something went wrong during demo data installation.
About us, contact us pages you can import from Theme Options > Import/Export > Demo content > Additional pages and choose the necessary page from the list.
I have tried several times to install the demo, though never appears the same as on your website.
The site is installed locally and I use Xampp to edit it, there is no possibility to remotely access? You can use Teamviewer?
Ok, you gave me an appointment today at 12.00, I was waiting for you and nothing append again. I would like to know when is possible to have a meeting.
It’s already 1 month I’m try to keep in touch with somebody of you to have some help to resolve the problem. Every time you postpone to help me.
I need to finish my website before the summer!!!
Before buying the theme, I had asked if the demo “wedding” was included, I had been given confirmation that could upload the same theme and demo as on your site.
I ask just upload the theme demo “wedding” same in your site, I know that I do modify the images and the contents.
I don’t wont to go page per page, find the source code in your demo and save in my site. I think this way is not correctly. When I upload the demo version, it should be uploaded with the same page the same demo.
I’m going in the menu 8Theme Options -> Import / Export – > Dummy content -> Import Demo Wedding
But I find this different between my site and your demo:
ABOUT US PAGE
CONTACT US PAGE
I tried to install a page in “8Theme Options -> Import / Export -> Import additional pages” but there aren’t the pages of the theme demo “wedding”, And if I add any page, I see some lines of error:
Warning: Illegal string offset ‘data-column-id’ in C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress\wp-content\plugins\mpc-massive\shortcodes\mpc_column\mpc_column.php on line 101
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress\wp-content\plugins\mpc-massive\shortcodes\mpc_column\mpc_column.php on line 128
after you adjusted the demo, that was not downloaded well, I still have problems:
1. I would like to know why was not possible install the demo?
2. Is it possible to use the demo wedding and copy pages or elements by another demo (underwear, book…)?
3. How can I import only the slide by demo underwear?
4. In 8Theme Options >> Import / Export >> Import additional pages there are not all the pages of all the demos, the file .xml and the plugin in your site (https://www.8theme.com/download-plugins/) are not update, that’s why I’m not able to make point 2. and 3.
5. How can I change the products inside the Lookbook (random, by price, by offer…)?
6. On the products carousel I have the same products repeated, and there is not place enough for all my products. What should I do? https://prnt.sc/fg52hh
7. How can I change the order of the categories carousel? https://prnt.sc/fg52xa
8. In the prefooter I have the same products for any columns, How can I change the categories with my products (column 1 masks, column 2 capes, columns 3 wigs, columns 4 collar if I visit woman’s products and shoes if I visit man’s products)? https://prnt.sc/fg5377
9. You disactived the plugin Massive Addons for Visual Composer because there were bugs, but I cannot change the categories of products by random, tags, prices, colors, etc… What should I do?
RegardsTheme version: 4.7.5 WooCommerce version: 3.0.7
1. We’ll add import of additional pages of wedding version in next theme update. All the other things – it’s just widgets. Base demo content includes default widgets.
2. You can use WP import (Tools > Import > WP) to import pages from other versions without changing theme options. After that edit these pages and took separate sections from different pages. If you have problems with it just let me know what sections do you like and tell me the order or provide screenshot what and where should be.
3. Yes, go to Revolution Slider > Import Slider > open folder with underwear version and use slider.zip archive. Files for import you can find here https://www.8theme.com/download-plugins/
4. We have updated XML files. Let me know what pages are missing?
5. You can change the Products element options http://prntscr.com/fhj3p2
6. You can change the order by and order way settings to change the order https://prnt.sc/fg52hh
7. We used categories IDs and order by ID http://prntscr.com/fhj59t Choose the most suitable for you options.
8. We used WooCommerce Products widget to show products in Prefooter. All the available options for these widgets you can find in Appearance > Widgets > Sale, Featured, Recent products widget areas http://prntscr.com/fhj6vf
9. You can disable WP debug and enable Massive Addons plugin. Once plugin authors release the new version where warnings will be fixed you’ll update plugin.
Thank you for helping me
1. Okay, I’ll wait for the next theme update
2. I tried to add pages from other versions, but maybe there are some issues, even with regard to CSS, because if I took separate sections these do not work. I tried to import:
3. Thanks, now you have added the slider.zip file in the download
4. For the moment none, if there are still pages I will let you know
5. Thank you, I solved it
6. Unfortunately I can not change the order of the products, I really like how you set up your wedding demo the combination woman / man, I tried all the settings but I did not get the same result … (Maybe by mistake but you have attached my own screenshot)
7. Fixed, thanks for the help
8. Unfortunately I can not fix this widget, I can not place a different category for each column, in the demo there are the shoes in column 1, the bags in column 2, the bouquet in column 3 and the bijoux in column 4.
I noticed that the prefooter is the same on both the single product page of the women’s dress and on the single product page of the men’s dress, according to you can have different products in the prefooter if the single product page is man, woman, children…?
9. I had already disabled WP debugging in wp-config.php, but Massive Addons continues to have trouble. I wanted to be able to add testimonials carousel section, grid images page, info list section
10. On the single product page in your demo can have a full-screen zoom for each image, but in my page does not show full-screen zoom but a small zoom in the image itself.Theme version: 4.8 WooCommerce version: 3.0.8
2. Some sections have additional custom CSS in page settings (schedule section of the concert version, for example). But I’m not sure why you get problems with other sections if you imported pages. Do you need all these sections on the one page? If you provide me access to site and tell me where you need to place every section I can help you with this.
6. Sorry, check this one http://prntscr.com/fooixj
8. All the available sorting options for the Product widgets you can find in widget settings http://prntscr.com/foojym
9. What error did you get when trying to add these elements? You may try to downgrade PHP version to 5.6
10. Go to Theme Options > E-Commerce > Single Product > Lightbox for product images > choose On.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty