Hi, I use the xstore theme.
I have a problem, when editing the theme something got corrupted and it went wrong.
try to uninstall it and then reinstall it but when re-installing the theme the cabios that had echoed remain.
I do not know how to reinstall the theme and that it remains clean as it is as soon as it is installed
Also since I updated to version 4.12 I see nothing in the menus I attached an image
Screenshot is in private content area
1. Try deactivate the theme by going to Theme Options.
2. Delete the theme by login to FTP using filezilla or any other FTP file manager and navigate to wp-content/themes/xstore and delete the theme folder.
3. Login to themeforest and download the latest version of xstore,
4. Install it via FTP or WordPress,
5. Activate the theme by the license key.
Optionally if you want to delete all the content in the site, you can use this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/wordpress-database-reset/ ( use with caution, it deletes everything )
Let us know,
1. I deactivate the theme activating other theme.
2. Delete via FTP
3. Download the last version on themeforest
4. Upload via FTP
5. Activate and run wizard
6. Dont ask to the license key, the key its already on the theme.
7. Install all the theme and plugins, and the makeup theme
8. after all finish, i enter to the webpage and have the same modifications of the theme i made before uninstall
9. after install not create again the statics blocks again.
So it’s not a clean uninstall/install
When i uninstall i need to delete something in the database.
I like to make a clen install like to be the first time.
I dont like after install see all changes i made to the old theme.
Sorry my english.
1) Very likely problem with theme options is caused by third-party plugin WooCommerce Point of Sale and error that it gives in console http://prntscr.com/h87410 Try to disable that plugin and check Theme Options again.
2) Simple theme reinstallation does not allow you to start from the scratch. Yes, theme creates the tables in DB. To start from the very beginning you need to reinstall WP but I’m not sure if this is a good idea if you already have your products there.
Hi Olga please you can tellme what i need to delete in database for delete the theme.
For example if i like to use another theme, your theme make some thisng in the DB????
Its imposible to me make a ne install, its any way to make a clean install.
Because your theme its not workong properly and i need to make a clean install.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty