last night i tried polylang but deactivated it right after activation. also added adobe font, but now i removed all custom fonts.
any idea what can it be?
also, i ticked cyrillic fonts support in wpbakery settings. unchecked today – nothing
First of all, thank you for using our theme and for contacting us.
Have you tried to clear cache of your mobile browser?
Please describe the situation in more detail with screenshots.
Provide temporary wp-admin access, so we can take a closer look.
i didn’t clear cache since it’s not only on my phone.
before last night it was ok, but then i tried polylang plugin. deactivated it immediately since it blocked my homepage.
then i took a look at wpbakery settings and checked support of cyrillic fonts
now i unchecked it as it was before this trouble
also, i added myriad pro font and used it for the theme. didn’t check on my phone, only in the theme options preview. when i found about this issue today i removed all custom fonts and set for browser’s default.
We did nothing, maybe it was a cache of some sort.
Glad to hear that the problem was solved.
Feel free to contact us if you need any other assistance.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.