1) I am testing my site, thank you for the help before. But one thing I noticed is that customer registration does not work in the checkout area. Even if customer fills in all their details at checkout area, puts in password too and make payment, it still does not register the account on WordPress.
I have changed the theme to Twenty Fifteen and tried it, it works fine. But when i change back to xstore theme (both child theme and main theme), it does not work. Can you help?
2) How can I change the wording for the empty categories on shop page?
Content is visible for topic creator and support staff only.
1) I have enabled Storefront theme and tried to create the account but without success. So, it does not work even with the official WooCommerce theme.
2) You can use translation files to change this http://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/30-base-theme-translation but just use your text instead of real translation.
3) Did not face the problem during the test.
Hi Olga, I literally just tried with the Woocommerce storefront theme, same process:
1) activate theme
2) go on site and select product
3) go to checkout fill in basic details and then click on create a account -drop down- fill in password
4) Choose payment and place order
On the Woocommerce storefront theme this has created an account for me through the checkout process.
NOTE: I have noticed one thing, on the xstore theme in the checkout, there is no option to tick a box for create a account – instead password field is just there already. Maybe thats the issue? Because there is no tick box there is no communication to wordpress to actually create an account?