Hi how can I change the order of position of the main image and thumbs???
with Xstore this is the result that I got it,
and look the space beetwen the thumbnails, is to large, how can I get the same space like the picture 2.jpg?
this is the result that I wish, thumbnails at left side of main pic, vertical scroll.
Thank you for your help….
1) To change the size of the product thumbnails go to WooCommerce > Settings > Product > Display > Image settings > product thumbnails size and don’t forget to regenerate thumbnails after changes(use Regenerate thumbnails plugin). Read more about image sizes https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/fixing-blurry-product-images/
2) Our theme doesn’t have the vertical gallery. It’s possible to implement only by additional customization. This service is not included in our support but you may contact WPKraken team to get help with this.
thanks for answer,
but you didnt satisfate me,
1) how to resize and regenerate thumbs I already know very well,
my question was another, how reduce the space beetwen the nuw thumbs, there is to much space beetwen each other.
2)Thumbs on left of main pic,
I thought that u have simple answer how to move them by hook system, no that u give me who will do it by money.
maybe I bought the wrong theme.
1) There is default space between gallery thumbnails – 10px, frontend – http://prntscr.com/gph19h , backend – http://prntscr.com/gph1ga (xstore/woocommerce/single-product/product-image.php, line 282)
If you see more than 10px very likely your images (product thumbnails) are smaller than item block, for example http://prntscr.com/gph31w that’s why empty space appears. Increase the size of the product thumbnail. In case you want to have very small thumbnails and change the size of the slide item or it’s number then you need to make changes in template files http://prntscr.com/gph5ao according to your needs.
2) Horizontal and vertical sliders – are 2 different types of sliders and requires different parameters. It’s like if bought sedan but thought that you’ll be able to get cabriolet.
We plan to improve theme and implement vertical slider in future but there is no such option in our theme at present and if you want to get it now then additional customization is needed.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.