Sorry for the delay in answering. We have so many requests during these days.
10. We use the default WooCommerce functions to display product images and it does not have custom size option by default.
11. I have passed the issue to our developers and I’m working with our team to resolve the issue. I’ll inform you once we get any good news.
12. It’s because of the lazy loading. Go to Theme Options > Speed Optimization > Images loading type > Disable if you want to disable it. But it will affect page loading time. Also you may try LQIP type. Maybe it will be a better solution for you than disable it at all.
10. Serve scaled images is a big issue for SEO.
When use custom grid for default category view usually the columns of the store are always the same after the layout is made (from 4 to 6 most frequetrly)
In custom grid builder, image module should have the option to chose the name of a custom resize thumb image. In this case the grid will serve the thumb the user rebuild with the accurate measurement to avoid scaled images.
Do you think you can include this?
12. I’ll try and let you know.
10. Do you now when will be out the fix for serve scaled images?
Also I found new bug.
13. Accordion, tab or similar not working in mobile menu:
If you add in mobile menu panel a static block trough HTML block and in the static block there are modules like Accordion, Tabs or similar, and Enable object cache for Static Blocks form Personalize panel, the result is all module loose CSS and are always open aka not working. If object cache for Static Blocks is off then is normal, but the site is much slower.
10. The task to add the image size for the WPBakery products element and also for the grid builder element is in the tasks list https://www.8theme.com/roadmap/ – Product Shortcode enhancement. We are working to include this option in the next update.
13. Unfortunately, it’s related not just to the theme but to the WPBakery plugin and we can’t make the styles of the WPBakery elements work with the object cache.
I have e new issue
14. Product image zoom option open the image in new tab instant zoom inside the browser.
This problem persist only when cache is active. I’m using WP Rocket.
I suppose should exclude some js file form been cache or minify if the zoom option is handle like this. Can you tell me which one?
10) Sorry. There should be the option to choose the custom size http://prntscr.com/slkem9
I have re-sent the file. Try that.
14) Need FTP and Dashboard access to the site to check the issue in more detail.
I don’t see issue with the lightbox on the site you provided when I enabled the lightbox in the gallery settings http://prntscr.com/slzlp7 https://gyazo.com/1788a6f827c62a5c17b5111a2479ee96
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty