Revolution slider has Google Fonts settings that allow you to use Google fonts easily (Dashboard > Revolution slider > Google fonts setting). If you want to use custom font for Revolution slider too – please contact plugin developer and ask him for assistance.
Hi Robert, please advise on the query below.
The font that I need to use (Normal + Cyrillic) is only available on Myfonts.com (I have inserted the link in Private Content)
The issue i am facing is that their web fonts are licensed per views (e.g. 10 000 views)
I have to insert a script (Private Content) into the Header section of the html. This script will pull of their server and render onto my site.
1) Which file would i edit in the theme to have this render throughout the site
2) Is there an alternative method that I can use excl the css rule in above answer.
3) How can I get the theme to render a completely different font for Mandarin (Open Sans)- will be using WPML for translations
Content is visible for topic creator and support staff only.
1. To implement your fonts you need edit header.php file. We recommend to make changes in a child theme.
2. You need follow the instructions described in this article to add the fonts: http://www.w3schools.com/cssref/css3_pr_font-face_rule.asp
3. If you want to use different fonts for special elements you can specify in style.css file of the child theme what elements to modify and set the desired fonts for them.