Hi Guys, id like to use our corporate custom font on the site in slider revolution banners and aswell as H1, H2, H3 headers etc.
The font is available om myfonts.com as a webfont.
Please could you guide me on this.
please check this article: http://www.w3schools.com/cssref/css3_pr_font-face_rule.asp
It has all needed information to help you include custom font into our theme.
Revolution slider has Google Fonts settings that allow you to use Google fonts easily (Dashboard > Revolution slider > Google fonts setting). If you want to use custom font for Revolution slider too – please contact plugin developer and ask him for assistance.
Thanks Stan, You’re the man 🙂 Will give it a try.
Hi Robert, please advise on the query below.
The font that I need to use (Normal + Cyrillic) is only available on Myfonts.com (I have inserted the link in Private Content)
The issue i am facing is that their web fonts are licensed per views (e.g. 10 000 views)
I have to insert a script (Private Content) into the Header section of the html. This script will pull of their server and render onto my site.
1) Which file would i edit in the theme to have this render throughout the site
2) Is there an alternative method that I can use excl the css rule in above answer.
3) How can I get the theme to render a completely different font for Mandarin (Open Sans)- will be using WPML for translations
1. To implement your fonts you need edit header.php file. We recommend to make changes in a child theme.
2. You need follow the instructions described in this article to add the fonts:
3. If you want to use different fonts for special elements you can specify in style.css file of the child theme what elements to modify and set the desired fonts for them.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty