I have installed a plugin called Store Locator to create several stores from my city. The plugin used Custom Post Type to create each store, so them all are displayed in an archive page.
I would like to edit this archive page but I can’t. I have been trying to duplicate archive.php to archive-stores.php but the first one is empty.
How can I create a new archive-stores.php with the same content as archive.php?
Thank you very much.
Please provide URL of the page and describe what exactly needs to be changed. Maybe it can be done using custom css code.
Note, that we are theme support and we are able to help you only with issues related strictly to our theme.
1) Please try to disable sidebar on this page via [8theme] Layout options (Sidebar Position > Without) or Theme Options > Blog > Blog Layout > Sidebar position or Theme Options >
Shop page Layout / Sidebar position on category page > Sidebar position
2) Could you please provide temporary wp-admin access?
Do you want to change “ARCHIVES” title to something else?
I provide the user.
I do not want to apply this change (sidebar) to the full blog but only for that page. Why it is to complicated to create the archive-CPT.php page? I have been doing with several themes but with yours seems to be impossible.
Regarding to the title, what I want to display is the title that I use at the page editor.
Admin > Store Locator > Store Categories > Pistas Barcelona
Please, this site is live so we have clients buying at the shop.
In this case, please use custom css code to remove the sidebar.
I can’t access your dashboard, there is 404 page. Is there any restriction?
Also, I am getting “404 page not found” on pistas-barcelona page.
If you are using the additional plugin to create this page, it would be better to contact support of the plugin.
We don’t give guaranty for full theme compatibility with all 3-rd party plugins.
Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.
Sorry for the delay in answering. it’s because of the weekend.
1) We are not located in Spain and we can’t access your site only using VPN. If you contact our support, please, disable country limit for some time to allow us to check the site without problems.
2) I have checked this page /pistas-padel/pistas-barcelona/ and don’t see sidebar or Archive title in the page heading. Have you sorted out?
Sorry for the delay, I do not receive the replay emails so I have to come to this page in order to check if you have answered.
1) The Spain limit is not activated. When do you see that you don’t have access?
2) Definitely I found a way to archive my goal.
Thank you very much,
1) Once we are trying to check the backend or edit page we get 404 http://prntscr.com/mhi5u3
We have to enable Spain VPN to get access to the backend. We have checked that fact and you are not the first who has such limit. I suppose it’s related to your hosting.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty