Hello, I have a couple of issues
1)Some of the products (29 in total) can’t load the block witch is for the purchase
The hosting support told me that they found this problem in the source code:
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'map' of undefined
at p (etheme.min.js?ver=1.0:1)
at HTMLFormElement.dispatch (jquery.min.js?ver=3.5.1:2)
at HTMLFormElement.v.handle (jquery.min.js?ver=3.5.1:2)
at Object.trigger (jquery.min.js?ver=3.5.1:2)
at Function.each (jquery.min.js?ver=3.5.1:2)
at s.fn.init.each (jquery.min.js?ver=3.5.1:2)
at s.fn.init.trigger (jquery.min.js?ver=3.5.1:2)
at Object.success (add-to-cart-variation.min.js?ver=5.0.0:1)
please fix it or tell me how to do it
2) When I was choosing a theme I knew that paid themes that feature lots of options have a lower page speed insights score so I contacted my hosting company (Super Hosting Bulgaria) to find me a solution. They recommended me to use Nitro Pack and did a check up what would be the score on this theme ( I gave them link to Demo – niche marcket 2). The hosting providors who are partners with Nitro Pack said that the score will go from 24- mobile 74- desktop
to 64 – mobile 100- desktop
My questions are:
– does Nitro Pack work well with Xstore
– how can we upgrade page loading speed
My consern here is not the score but that we can’t see the content in the first seconds
When checking through the Developer Tools of the browser, you can see that one of the resources that takes the most time to load the home page is a query from the topic responsible for the visualization of the elements on the site:
The action of this query is action “et_ajax_element”. In case the elements that need to be loaded are reduced, the execution time of this request should also be improved.
– When checking in Google PageSpeed, you can see that one of the criteria you are directed to for optimization is to reduce the size of the DOM, which directly depends on the theme you use and the elements on the site.
3) When i’m working on the website (elementor and theme builder) the hosting resourse (Processor Memory and CPU Consumption) are quickly used up and it gives Iternal error 500
I used a lot of paid themes before on the same hosting providor and plan and didn’t have this issue
My question is what is causing all this resourse consumtion and can we fix it someway.Site URL: hidden Theme version: 184.108.40.206
Thanks for getting in touch with us. My name is Muhammad.
We are sorry for the delay in the response.
Can you please share the URL of one of the products where you see the issue with loading?
I have tested your website performance: https://gtmetrix.com/reports/arnicagroup.com/LXf1wiNh/
First I would like to explain that a website speed does not depend upon a theme only. The media type (images+videos), server and plugins or any custom code used on the site also affects the performance. I see your score is very low and it is no because of a theme here but because of the CDN, it does not work or needs to be configured.
Please go to the waterfall tab of the above link and you will see the resources taking time to load. The CDN seems to be preventing the loading of other important resources like theme resources. I would suggest you please first set up a cache plugin and use an image optimizer plugin. Your image size should be in KBs.
We have very helpful and detailed documentation on how to make a website faster with help of the plugins: https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/100-how-to-speed-up-my-website
Please follow the docs setup your plugin and check?
While setting up these plugins please deactivate CDN and then check, it will surely improve the website and please contact your host and ask them to check if the CDN or nitro pack is setup correctly.
Please let me know so I will test it again and guide you accordingly.
This is one of the problem products
Provide us with WP Dashboard and FTP access to your site to check the issue with the product variations.
here u go
Unfortunately, I can’t log in using the credentials that you provided https://prnt.sc/10500iq
Could you, please, check them and provide the correct one. Also, don’t forget about FTP access to your site. We need it to check the code that could cause the issue.
We have updated the theme to the latest version and don’t see the issue. Check your product, please.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.