first of all i would like to congratulate with you for this amazing theme. It works very well and everything is under control.
I got only two questions:
1) How can i set filters above the products as you displayed in the page – http://8theme.com/demo/xstore/product-category/woman/
I tried changing filters in the widget section but the result is not the same
2) In the widget “Filter by Price” i would like to increase the max filter till 10.000€, is it possible?
Thank you for your warm thoughs!
1) To add filters into Filter area above the products go to Appearance > Widgets > Filters widget area.
2) Max price depends on products max price, so, if you have at least 1 product with such price then you’ll be able to filter till the 10000.
as i already wrote in my last comment, i tried several times to change filters widget area but i can’t get the same result of yours example.
1) you did not create attributes http://prntscr.com/gbpe43
2) you need to create products that will use these attributes
3) Then choose the attribute from widget list http://prntscr.com/gbpn9b
Ok for the attributes, but i don’t need them.
I need to sort elements in order by popularity, price high to low etc etc; I need the choice between grid and single product; i need to let the client decide how many articles display on the page.
In this link u can see what i need. i want the line above the product identical to yours example: http://prntscr.com/gbzs9j
Is your problem solved? http://prntscr.com/gc40c9
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty
You may extend support period on ThemeForest and then update its status by clicking "Update" button in your Account area.