I’m so happy with your plugin! 🙂 But I’m having some problems why updating your template.
I’ve updated all plugins and everything and when I check changes something is wrong.
Alltought I have child theme I leave all the same, to load full main theme archives.
Let me show you somelinks in private side.
You can see current PROD page with everything updated but the theme, and the DEV page with everything updated.
I compared you can see that:
Menú don’t show hover underlined, and different font.
Different font in general
Footer flag selection unformatted
Footer with another font typho
Single product page gallery completelly unformatted
Just to inform, I’m using wpbakery fully updated, a themplate is charged from a page, in PROD it works fine.
Let me know if you need something else 🙂Site URL: hidden Theme version: 22.214.171.124 WooCommerce version: 5.1.1
Some styles were changed (font-color, font-weight etc) but I see that main problem is product gallery that is disabled even if it’s enabled in theme options. Probably it’s because you are using WooCommerce Single Product Page Builder.
Provide FTP access to check the problem in more details.
Add these 2 IPs of our experts who will work on your problem.
126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52
Also, make sure that FTP pass is correct because it does not work at this moment
530 Login authentication failed
Check now. We have created correct child theme because you have child theme with renamed files and placed changes in child theme. (product-image.php file and style.css). Also, don’t forget to import Theme Options from dev site to prod site after production site update http://prntscr.com/n7gy52.
Many thanks! Now I can see gallery ok 🙂
But ther’s som things I can’t see. Let me list them:
– If you see font styles are not the same, menú font, footer font, button fonts, title fonts..
– Child functions is empty, can I add what I had in the other? 🙂
– In order to maintain template configuation, I need to export configuration from past version, or they are maintained?
How can I know which files needs to be changed in every update in child theme? any way, I would be pleased to renew support 🙂
1) Yes, I have told you that 5.0 is a major update and the updated version of XStore theme comes with changed styles of typography, check the demo https://xstore.8theme.com/
There is no problem with the menu (font family, size, weight are the same) because you can change them via Theme Options > Typography > Menu. I have added some custom to get back product titles, footer font styles. Check if this is ok for you.
2) You can add your custom code to child theme functions.php and also to child theme style.css. But don’t replace existing files, just add your custom code.
3) I’m not sure that understand your question. Could you explain in more details? To update theme on the production site you just need to update theme+plugins and after that go to Theme Options > Import/Export and import options code from the updated version.
You will need to update code in the child theme files if you get the notification about out of date WC files in child theme. Child theme is your custom theme we are not responsible for changes you make in that theme except changes that we did for you.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty