I’ve been having a lot of issues with the website making changes throughout the site. Every time I make changes in Elementor whether in a static block or via the customizer, I can see the changes in the editor view of Elementor however when I click save/publish and go to the live website, the changes are not there. I have cache disabled so that’s not an issue in this case.
One scenario to reproduce this issue is if you go to Appearance -> Customize -> Woocommerce -> Single Page Builder -> Price and change the price of the color label. You’ll see it gets updated in the Elementor view but not in the live website.
I have provided login access via the private content area so you can take a look for yourself and let me know if you need anything else.
ThanksSite URL: hidden Theme version: 8.0.7 WooCommerce version: 5.7.1
Use Clear cache Chrome extension https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/clear-cache/cppjkneekbjaeellbfkmgnhonkkjfpdn/RK%3D2/RS%3DzwqaryCReNAACSfd_oYYPpX0_tw- to clear the browser cache if you use Chrome. Also, disable cache plugin if the site is under development. I’ll be able to enable the cache plugin once you finish. I check the site and see that your settings wors fine, for example, the price color – https://prnt.sc/1vao5nt
Thanks for your response.
We’ve tried clearing the cache however right after your message, we began noticing that the homepage styles are out of place and doesn’t look right at all. In addition, we’re still having the same issues with glitches around making design changes in Elementor and trying to save it but not seeing the results reflected in the live website.
Please try logging in and take another look at this to see if you could advise on what could be the problem. It’s very frustrating not being able to easily make changes on the website and having to re-do work over and over.
We did nothing that may cause a new problem. Have you installed an addition plugin or change settings somewhere? Try to remember what was done before.
There is still cache on your site – https://prnt.sc/1vezwox
Try to disable all the third-party plugins (including cache plugins), that do not come bundled with XStore https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/36-included-plugins , clear cache of browser, and check then. Maybe one of the additional plugins is a reason for the problem.
If the problem is independent of plugins, provide temporary FTP access, so I can pass the problem to our technicians team.
we’re still having the same issues with glitches around making design changes in Elementor and trying to save it but not seeing the results reflected in the live website.
– describe an example, please.
We have not installed or updated any plugins recently that could have contributed to this problem. Regarding caching, we have completely disabled all caching mechanisms including inside the wp-config.
I have also tried the following things without any luck.
– Regenerated files & data from Elementor -> Tools
– Toggled Safe Mode from Elementor -> Tools
– Switched CSS Print Method to “External File” from Elementor -> Settings -> Advanced
– Toggled “Switch Editor Loader Method” from Elementor -> Settings -> Advanced
– Disabled all other plugins besides XStore Core, Elementor
None of these troubleshooting things have fixed the problem we are having with the homepage where elements are no longer rendering properly. I have attached a screenshot of how it looks like and regardless of how many times I have cleared the cache, switched browsers, nothing seems to be fixing this problem.
Screenshot with all the issues on the homepage has been included in the private content area section
In addition to this issue, we’re facing a bunch of other problems with the theme, listed below.
– The entire experience of editing anything on the website whether through the customizer or static blocks, etc. feels super heavy and takes a really long time to load and render.
– Making changes randomly doesn’t work at certain times where I click update and the changes would be reflected inside Elementor but as soon as I go to the live website, the changes are no longer there. When I refresh Elementor, sometimes the changes are gone from there too, despite saving it earlier. At random intervals, I also noticed the update button gets highlighted after clicking update without making any new changes so we end up having to click update TWICE before it actually updates.
– Throughout the customizer settings of the theme, there are duplicate sizing options like width, etc. For example, if you go to Customizer -> Header Builder -> Main Menu -> Style. You’ll see there are 2 “Content Zoom (%)” options and only one of them seem to make any real changes.
It’s been a very frustrating experience working with your theme and we hope that you guys can help us resolve these issues as it’s blocking us from moving forward with our project. We would appreciate it if you could help us in identifying exactly what is causing these issues so we can come up with a solution accordingly and move forward.
Provide us with FTP access to your site, please.
I have attached FTP credentials in the private content area. Let me know if you need anything else.
I have updated info in the private content area regarding the server to use. Let me know if you need any more info.
Issue related to Yoast SEO plugin that parses page and prevents loading of necessary styles if you use banners and products in the mega menu. So, keep Menu Dropdown Ajax Loading option enabled https://prnt.sc/1vusell It helps to avoid the mentioned issue. Check your page now.
Thanks a lot for your help in finding the root cause for the problem, Olga.
We will do some more testing on our end to make sure everything is working great and we will get back to you if anything else comes up.
We’re currently facing another issue and it has to do with the product titles. Whenever we try to go into the product edit mode, the title of the product isn’t editable. It’s greyed out.
We tried to look into the settings to see if it’s something we can toggle off or something but no luck.
Provide us with the video of the issue for a better understanding of how you edit titles.
I’ve included a link in the private content area to a screenshare video showing this issue in more detail.
Let me know if you need any additional info.
We found that it happens if Multivendor Marketplace Solution for WooCommerce – WC Marketplace plugin is enabled. Do you plan to create multivendor store? Contact plugin author to clarify what settings you need to adjust o avoid this problem https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/dc-woocommerce-multi-vendor/
We’re running into another question/issue that we can’t seem to resolve.
By default, the newsletter pop-up comes up automatically and in the theme settings, there isn’t a way to turn it off. We can hide it with CSS but we were wondering if there is a customizer option we can toggle off or if there is a theme hook we can use to turn it off programmatically.
We would like to modify the social media icons on the product quick view pop-up modal which comes from the side. We tried looking in the theme settings but couldn’t find anything.
1) Go to Theme Options > Header builder > remove Newsletter element from the header area connection block https://prnt.sc/1x319sv
2) These icons are share icons, not just links to your social media. You can what share icons to show the in Theme Options > Social Sharing. If you want just to hide all the icons in the QV then go to Theme Options > WooCommerce > Shop elements > Quick View > disable Share icons element.
Please, create new topic if you have other issues. Don’t mix a few problems in one topic to avoid misunderstanding.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.