hi, I have a problem with the changelog update it’s very complecat for me I watched the video but didn’t know how to do it can you help me with it and guide me. thank you for your support.Site URL: hidden Theme version: ..8.2.1 WooCommerce version: 6.5.0
Thanks for using our Theme.
No need too worry, it’s not complecat.
Here is the recommended way of Automatic update from us:
1. Take the complete backup of your site before updating the Theme for avoiding any inconvenience.
2. Deactivate all the third-party plugins before updating the Theme.
3. Take a Backup of your Custom Code and remove it from the site before an update of the Theme.
4. If you are using a Child Theme then Activate the Parent-Theme before updating the Theme.
5. Remove all the cache from your server, site and finally check back your site after removing the browser cache and check deeply what are the changes that occur on your site after that…
6. After that go to Appearance >> Themes and update the Theme One-Click automatically from there.
7. After that go to XStore >> Plugins Installer and update the Theme required/recommended plugins from there one by one.
8. After that check back your site after removing the browser cache and check deeply what are changes occur on your site after that and if all goes well then.
9. You have to again Activate the Child Theme.
10. Again activate all the third-party plugins one by one.
Finally, check back your site after removing the browser cache.
I hope you understand. Also, Here is the detail video on how to update the theme https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMEoi3rKoHk&list=PLMqMSqDgPNmCCyem_z9l2ZJ1owQUaFCE3&index=2 I hope it helps.
Regards 8Themes Team.
hi thanks for your reply, but believe me every time when i have to make an update for the theme I face a problem it’s complicated, however, thanks for your support I will find a solution.
There is no shortcut, it’s so hard to understand and one mistake makes a problem in a site also the video is 3 years old.
Ok if you find it difficult, then please try to update the Theme manually: https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/63-theme-update
If still, you will find it difficult then please take the complete backup of your site and then share your site WP Admin Credentials and also the CPanel Credentials as well with me in a private content area of this topic so that I’ll update the theme for you on your site and make a video for you as well for the future.
Regards 8Themes Team.
I have an already problem so I think you mate will fix it, I will contact you in the future if there is an update, and about the video, it will be very helpful.
Thank for you your support.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.