How can I change all the text from English to Hebrew?
You need translate the theme as described in the documentation http://8theme.com/demo/docs/legenda/index.html#!/how_to_translate .
Thanks, I did it But,
1. I like to translate the word Postcode / ZIP * on my store
But I don’t find the word on the poedit file
2. I translate the word ORDER TOTAL to סך כל ההזמנה
but on screen I dont see the translation
What to do?
1. If I’ll create a child theme, does all the changes I made in this issue (POEdit file) will work?
Do I need to copy some php to the child theme folder?
2. I will be happy if you can help me with previous issue on this topic (you ask for my FTP login details, I add in private).
A. I like to translate the word Postcode / ZIP * on my store
But I don’t find the word on the POEdit file
B. I translate the word ORDER TOTAL to סך כל ההזמנה
but on screen I don’t see the translation
1. My Question was not if Child theme will fix the translation issue
I have all ready made the changes from English to Hebrew
The Question was if I create the child theme, my changes with POEdit file will be destroyed or will be o.k.?
and if not what do I need to do?
2. I think on /httpdocs/wp-content/languages
1. If you create child theme your translation files will be ok.
2. You specified the directory, but how can I access it in your hosting control panel? I see this when logged in http://prntscr.com/dodznk .
Where should I move to access file manager?
My site sits on storage does not allow more than one IP to work on the site,
what can be done?
Also, I changed the font, to google Hebrew font and everything looks great
Except for Explorer visibility gets an entirely different font
I would appreciate your help,
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty