1) I would like to change the text button (woocommerce) that suits for varition product.
In my website its describe as “Choix des Options” to “Choix des couleurs”
Where can I change this text ?
2) When a client Order a product I have a page in english, I want to translate it or be able to write what I want on it.
3) I did a footer template with elementor pro, I would like to assign it to my website I dont know how.Theme version: .7.0.2
1) Install and activate the Loco Translate plugin. After that go to Loco Translate > Plugins > WooCommerce > edit translation and change the text to what you need.
2) Go to Loco Translate > Themes > XStore > create translation for the XStore theme and translate the mentioned strings.
3) Our theme allows to build footer using Elementor, there is no need to use Elementor Pro option for this. Just go to Elementor > Settings > enable Elementor for the Static Blocks https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/47-static-blocks
After that go to Static Blocks > create footer block using Elementor page builder.
Then go to Appearance > Footer > add the Static Block widget to Footer widget area and choose newly created Static block. Save widget.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.