This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 months, 3 weeks ago ago by Tony Rodriguez
1. I am struggling to figure out how to change the category order on the side panel of my shop
I have gone to Product > Categories and changed it there, but its not reordering it on my shop…
Have tried clearing cache still the same issue.
2. Can I disable categories from showing up there? ie. the uncategorised category?
Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.
1) You can rearrange the product categories in the sidebar by going to Appearance > Widgets in your WordPress dashboard. Please refer to the screenshots provided for further assistance.
Additionally, You can edit product categories under Dashboard > Product > Categories, where you can set the category order according to your needs. For a better reference, please watch this video: https://www.veed.io/view/d521d66c-81ea-433b-99cd-73f2040c618d?sharingWidget=true&panel=share
2) In order to solve your issue, please go to wordpress dashboard > Appearance > Widgets > Shop Sidebar > Product categories > select Hide empty categories option and save settings.
Please refer to the image provided at the following link for further reference: https://postimg.cc/pyJggrds
Thanks for your reply,
When I go to Appearance > Widgets > Shop Sidebar mine is empty. I thought there should be a widget active in Shop sidebar but there is not… ( https://prnt.sc/pWCis4qMNGOE )
I try adding various different product category lists and it changes the formatting of the product list and removes parent category dropdown and instead just lists every parent and child category together like the attached screenshot.
( https://prnt.sc/zjr1kBzTWmiI )
I want to keep the formatting the same like original below, but just change the order of the category and remove the empty category at the bottom.
( https://prnt.sc/uyoMUQXKEN6h )
Look forward to your help 🙂
Please try to enable classic widget panel under XStore > Theme Options > General/Layout and check back.
Additionally, we request that you provide us with URL and temporary access to the wp-admin of your website. This will enable us to take a closer look at your settings and provide you with a more accurate and specific solution.
To do this, please follow these steps:
– Create an account via Dashboard (Users > Add new) with administrator role. Refer to the following image for guidance: http://prntscr.com/s3rc9m
– Provide us with the username and password for the newly created account via the Private Content area. Refer to the following image for guidance: http://prntscr.com/s5mao7
– Any email address can be used for the new account, it does not have to be your personal email.
Please let us know once you have completed these steps, and we will promptly review your account information and provide assistance as soon as possible.
Thanks, please see login details.
Thank you for your response.
Please check now – https://prnt.sc/Ujoa2X-ooSpf
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Our support team is always available to assist you.
thank you very much!
We would be grateful if you could kindly leave a 5-star rating for our theme and customer and technical support on ThemeForest at http://themeforest.net/downloads. Doing so would help us to provide more updates and dedicated support in the future. Your support would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your time. We hope you have a wonderful day.
Please note that for any new issues, you should create a new ticket on the support forum.
This topic is now closed.
The issue related to '‘Category order and selection in shop side panel’' has been successfully resolved, and the topic is now closed for further responses