Hello, i am using xstore theme in my website. I have some issues:
1. I cant save a page template.
2. I make changes to a page and when i click save this changes aren’t saved (this is working before)
3. Is there any option for the mobile logo to use a white version only in mobile?
Thanks,Theme version: v.184.108.40.206 WooCommerce version: 5.6
1), 2) You use out of date version of WPBakery page builder 4.12 https://prnt.sc/yzlfqa
The current version is 6.5. I have updated plugin and don’t see the problem with templates. Check now.
3) Nope, unfortunately. You can submit feature request here about this https://www.8theme.com/taskboard/
Thanks for the replay, i cant send a request to this page https://www.8theme.com/taskboard/
it shows me a 404 error. its very important for me to have the possibility to use a white logo in mobile version,
Meanwhile can you please check why the theme doesn’t saves changes when i update a page?
Please can you check why the theme doesn’t saves changes when i update a page? I am trying to create new pages but when i update the page nothing is saved 🙁
What page are you trying to edit https://prnt.sc/z8rlbz What changes did you do? Could you explain in more detail, provide link and screenshot of your changes? You can use the Lightshot screenshot tool to make the screenshot.
Also, tell me if you use backend or frontend editor.
I am using backend editor, i tried to save a template and used that template in another page because i am trying to add another language to my site, i can add the saved template when i click update the template isnt saved, also if i make any changes to the template the changes are not saved also, its preventing me to add new pages and also making changes, can you please check? i have provided you access to take a look closer,
Will you please send us highlighted screenshot where you are facing the issue. For edit and page saving option is working absolutely fine in your website.
I reached to make changes only from frontend editor, from backend i cant still not save changes. Another issue happening is that i cant view all the pages i have created, which i find very strange, i have a page created but i cant find it at all pages,
1) Could you provide screenshots? Use Lightshot screenshot or Gyazo tool to share screenshots of the template you edit using Backend editor and can’t save. We need to understand what WPBakery template and element give you the problem. Because I can’t replicate the problem.
2) Click on All languages and I see all the pages you have https://prnt.sc/zm3jun If you click on En lang you’ll see only EN pages, if you check the Shqip you’ll see pages for that lang.
Yes i can see but i have 2 pages in Shqip*( i have provide urls in privat area) which are not displayed in all pages,,
I cant make a screenshot for the wpbakery i will provide you a video
Yes but can you tell me how can i translate those pages? because they not belong to neither one of my two languages, also i cant find menu locations to create diff menus for my languages?
i have added in top panel widget navigation menu but i doesnt seems to work
so creating multiple headers is the only way to translate the site, do you have any documentation how to create multiple headers?
hello, sorry for so many questions but i am having some issues with translating my site in 2 languages, first is it possible to display the language switcher as in demo? second i am trying to create 2 headers for the 2 languages but for example if i am in the english version and click my account icon the menu is not displayed in english but in albanian
1) Switcher on the demo is a simple drop-down menu just to show that you can add such content to top bar area. If your plugin has additional options to customize it use options if not then you can do this only by additional customization.
2) We checked that even with the default theme the cart link for example does not redirect to correct EN version https://prnt.sc/100w14k Could you contact Polylang support and ask on how to set up plugin to make it work with the WooCommerce elements in header.
I suppose you need to use Polylang for WooCommerce https://polylang.pro/downloads/polylang-for-woocommerce/
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.