I have a mayor issue with my theme. I am a paid customer.
1. I made once a child theme.
2. Today I re-installed the MAIN theme.
3. Suddenly, everything is broken…
4. I exported the CHILD theme settings and imported them to the newly installed MAIN theme (last version), downloaded today.
1. I can’t load any products to my cart from our MAIN product page. See the link below. The thing keeps spinning… it feels like a LOOPHOLE.
2. I can’t load ANY settings in the customizer. The wheel keeps spinning. Feels like this is the over-all problem.
Try to put something in your cart: https://bombthebrand.com/product-category/bodywarmers/
Please take a look at this. I can’t sell anything now… stupid AJAX settings.I really hope you can help, because I don’t know anymore what to do…Site URL: hidden Theme version: 8.1.5 WooCommerce version: 6.4.1
I noticed some plugins were disabled. Can you confirm you did this? Otherwise I need to update my login credentials.
Many thanks for letting me know.
Yes, looks like something wrong with the Ajax requests.
I passed your issue to our developers. They will take a look on Monday. I’ll inform you once they fix the problem.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.