1) Where do I change the image no the shop page (http://www.vulcan.com.sg/shop)
2) How do I change the link to (http://www.vulcan.com.sg/shop/watches) – where the page will show all watches. Currently, it’s shown as “watches” on the menu bar but it’s linked to (http://www.vulcan.com.sg/shop)
3) If it’s possible I would like to change the destination for “Jewellery” on menu bar to (http://www.vulcan.com.sg/shop/jewellery)
Hope to hear form you soon 🙂
1. Go to Theme Options > Shop > Product Page Banner.
2. Rename your Shop page to “Watches” and change products page in Woocommerce > Settings > Products > Display > Shop Page.
3. Change product permalinks in Settings > Permalinks ( http://docs.woothemes.com/document/permalinks/ ). Set “Product category base” to /shop.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty
You may extend support period on ThemeForest and then update its status by clicking "Update" button in your Account area.