Can you set dropdown variations to default to featured product image?

This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 11 months ago ago by Rose Tyler

  • Avatar: amongthieves
    April 26, 2021 at 01:07

    So i have my variations setup throught the attributes function. However, i have a hand full of products that are a “one size fits all” and a few others that only have 1 single variation, i was wondering if there is a way to continue with the variations appearing as circled colors, but for any variations NOT setup under attributes or all the variations that are using the “stock” dropdown selection option, is there anyway to make them default to the products featured image?

    Basically 95% of my products use circle color selections, the other 5% are using the built-in woocommerce dropdown selection option. I want to keep the 95% color circles the same, but i want to have it setup so that the remaining 5% that are dropdown selection are automatically converted into images so when the customer goes to the product page, instead of a dropdown, the varation is a circle (or square) of the products default image.

    1 Answer
    Avatar: Rose Tyler
    Rose Tyler
    Support staff
    April 26, 2021 at 07:29


    Sorry, but your request is a bit unclear to me.
    Please provide screenshots/URLs for a better understanding.
    Thanks in advance.

    Lightshot screenshot tool can be used to take screenshots and share them. Or upload your screenshots here – and provide us with the URL via the Private Content area.


  • Viewing 2 results - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up

We're using our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience and our website. Keep on browsing to accept our cookie policy.