Can we have different headers and footers for specific pages on the website?
If so, how?
Thanks for your help!Theme version: 9.1.13
Thank you for contacting us and for using XStore.
1) To create different headers for specific pages on your website, kindly navigate to the Theme Options. From there, proceed to the Header Builder, then to Multiple Headers. Here, you can create a new header and set conditions according to your needs.
Additionally, please watch this video about Multiple Headers .– https://youtu.be/BpeXfzNwkOc
2) To set different footers for specific pages on your website, kindly follow these steps:
1. Edit the specific page you wish to modify.
2. Navigate to Xstore Options.
3. Proceed to Footer/Pre Footer.
4. Choose the option ‘Use custom footer for this page/post’.
5. Select the footer that best suits your needs and update it.
Please refer to the attached image for further clarification. https://imgur.com/GSnCla9
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.