Hi 8theme team,
Can we add an unlimited amount of tabs for the products (WooCommerce) via x-store, or would we need some sort of 3rd party plugin for this?
Currently i believe that we have a limited amount of tabs (description, addition information, and customer reviews)
Thanks for your insights!Theme version: 9.2.2
Thank you for contacting us and for using XStore.
You can add 2 global custom tabs via Theme Options and an individual tab via settings of product – https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/45-8theme-page-post-layout-settings-8theme-post-options .
For more tabs – https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/editing-product-data-tabs/ or https://wordpress.org/plugins/yikes-inc-easy-custom-woocommerce-product-tabs/
Do you perhaps the documentation/section/video in regards to the 2 global custom tabs via theme options we can add to individual tabs of a product?
Cannot find it on the link you sent
We would like to provide you with guidance on how to set up the Custom Global Tab Content and Specific Custom Tabs for your single product pages.
To configure the Custom Global Tab Content, please proceed as follows:
1. Access the ‘Xstore’ section by navigating to ‘Theme Options’.
2. Click on ‘WooCommerce’, followed by ‘Single Product Builder’.
3. Select ‘Tabs’ and then ‘Advanced’.
4. From this location, you can establish the Custom Global Tabs according to your preferences.
For your convenience, we have included a screenshot to assist you with this process: https://postimg.cc/G8LgJRGT
For setting up a Specific Custom Tab for an individual Single Product Page, please follow these steps:
1. Go to the ‘WP-Dashboard’.
2. Click on ‘Products’ and choose the product you wish to edit.
3. Scroll down to find the ‘Xstore Options’.
4. Under ‘Single Layout’, you can set the Custom Tab tailored to the specific product as needed.
A screenshot has been provided to guide you through this setup: https://postimg.cc/Yv1wdpGd
We trust that these instructions will be helpful and provide the clarity you need.
The 8Theme Team
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.