This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 2 months ago ago by Olga Barlow
Can I change the size of 1 “single page product picture” w/out affecting others? I have one product that need more width- https://hazecoffee.com/product/haze-coffee-sample-pack/
Where can I change/remove the large “product information” on the top of the product single page?
I also need some clarification.
If I need to enter a new product I do that without elementor, just in WP like normal?
If I wanted to change my single product pages to one of your nice templates (not the basic ones legacy ones I imported) how would I do that & replace what is there now?
I’m sorry but I’m not grasping when/where to use Elementor vs. wp. thanks
1) Yes, you can choose another layout in the single product settings http://prntscr.com/w38cqu
2) Go to Theme Options > WooCommerce > Single product builder > Remove the HTML block with the Product Information content from the column of the single product.
3) If you need to create new product you can create it from Products > Add new. Using the Elementor builder you can edit just the main product description but it’s not obligatory. You can use simple HTML tags if you don’t need something extra for the product description.
4) Do you mean you want to use one of the templates created using single product builder?
5) Elementor and WPBakery are page builders. So, you can use it to build the simple page layout, posts content, product description, Static block content (that could be used to create mega-menu, footer layout) etc http://prntscr.com/w38tg7
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up