the site has been pulling old reviews that have already been deleted for a few weeks. If I duplicate a product with this bug in the cache it pulls the same amount of stars (from non-existent reviews).
I’ve cleaned cache by wp rocket, cleaned by cloudflare, optimized database and no result. It’s something in the theme and I really need the reviews working.
the product list on the shop page suddenly pulls 3 columns instead of 4.
It’s another observation, I used the plugin “Loco Translate” to translate excerpts from the site, and only what refers to products does not update the translation. So the cache bug is aimed at products.
The Single Product Builder is buggy, I need to reset its edition from scratch to change the edition. However, when I enable it it pulls out the faulty settings which forces me to use the Xstore default. How do I reset the changes in this edition?
Could you, please, provide us with WP Dashboard access to your site to check the issue in more detail?
Also, provide us with link to product that still displays the caches reviews.
ok, i will send it privately. Please help me. Thank you very much.
1) Provide us with link to the product that has the mentioned issue, please. We need to check the product with the problem.
2) Change permissions of our user. We don’t see products and theme options, plugins that you use https://prnt.sc/1uwijkh
Hi, I gave admin permission.
The products with the error are all those that appear in the reviews stars, they can be found easily on the store page.
Nope, unfortunately we can’t log in using the same username and pass https://prnt.sc/1v0g6se
Also, provide link to product with the cache issue because you always miss that!
We can’t fix the problem if we don’t check the product with the issue, you need to understand that.
I sent the information in private mode now. thank you.
1) I checked the mentioned products with the default WooCommerce theme Storefront and see the same situation https://prnt.sc/1wlswau So, problem is not related to our theme or cache plugin but to WooCommerce plugin itself. Contact WooCommerce support with this question https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/woocommerce/
I don’t see difference between add to cart button for the product with the reviews and without them https://prnt.sc/1wltkbu
2) you can manage the number of products per page from Theme Options > WooCommerce > Product catalog > Products Per Row.
3) You did not translate XStore theme. I have uploaded a translation file, with translated strings https://prnt.sc/1wlumb9 and everything works ok.
4) We don’t have option to reset single product builder options to default one. So, you can only change them. What layout are you trying to implement? Provide us with the mockup and we’ll try to help you with that.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.