I bought your product it is really nice I like it. Thank you for making it.
I have a couple of bugs which has to be solved somehow:
1. At the home page, the femite-logo is stuck, I can not change it, I can not even find from the source code css. The other pages the logo is good and worked.
So, first I change the logo. it was ok, it is changed by every page. But unfortunately something happened, dont know exactly what, and the logo at the home page was switched to the default femite logo, but only there. Now i delete the logo at the editor mode, refresh the page, delete the cache, put back our logo, save it refresh the page, purge the cache, but it is still stuck at the home page, and not show our logo, only the femite logo. we would like to change that.
2. the sticky header background color also stuck. i switch from the green color is to the an another one, but it is still showing that when i scroll down.
3. the buttons. if i open the shop, and the home page product slider. it should be appear as red not green. at the editor mode this is set to red but ut is not changing at the page only, in the editor view.
i solved it with at the global css and put a couple of code to make it red but the hover is still green. the settings at the editor mode (wp-admin->appearence->customization->styling->buttons hover…) was set but nothing working.
Could you please help me to solve these kind of problems?
thank you for your help.
1), 2) This demo uses Multiple headers, watch the video tutorial https://youtu.be/BpeXfzNwkOc So, to change the header go to Theme Options > Header builder > edit Multiple headers and change the Home page header.
3) Provide us with temporary WP Dashboard access to your site to check the options and help you. Make sure that you clear the plugin and server cache after your changes to apply them.
i change it, but still nothing.
1) I see that you changed the logo.
2) To change the Sticky header bg edit the Sticky header of the header that you set as the main on your site http://prntscr.com/w3vqhg In your case this is the last header that you created and chose to show it entire site http://prntscr.com/w3vudu
3) I have disabled the cache plugin and buttons are ok http://prntscr.com/w3vxnb
So, cache was the reason of the problem.
Now we have a new problem. from the edit-mode we can not update the pages. Everything freezed can we contact each other directly? did you look the website? could you help?
okay, now we have a couple of more errors:
– For no reason without doing anything the mobile view fell apart – random source codes at the main page
– we can not edit the page because the site is not update the newest formatted version. if we do some change at the home site, we cannot see the change take effect, everything is unchanged
– we can not change the main page to an another
yeah, but ff we want to change something it does not change – the page is not published yet so you cant change something to see the result – (for us the editor mode work but if we saved the page, the new edited version won’t work – no changing at all)
Provide us with video of how you edit the page and publish it and that changes are missing. We need to check the actions you do and check the problem to help you.
1) You are editing the front page but checking the some Domov page http://prntscr.com/w5df9h That’s why you don’t see changes because you editing the other page.
2) Don’t understand the question. You show the google page and I don’t understand what you want from us.
3) You have disabled the Massive Addons plugin. You used the MA plugin element on your page, so don’t disable it. In other case, you’ll get shortcodes instead of the visual elements.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.