When on your website if you post in the private content area i.e. ftp details then decide to edit it the formating goes strange.
Let me show you in next post.Theme version: 7.2.4
It’s really annoying when you write a long message in the private content area and then later want to edit it. You have to do add all the spacing again 🙁
The spacing and the fact it defaults to coding would be great if fixed. By spacing I mean it squashes the text (turns several paragraphs into one with <> everywhere!)
Separately, can you turn off your site loader on your forum site? I know how to do on the theme but I find your site loader quite annoying. Most good websites don’t have a siteloader. Site loaders are more for apps. Seeing it every time I post is annoying.
Thanks for your suggestions.
1) Unfortunately, we can’t remove the existing formatting of the Private content area for objective reasons that we would prefer not to share with clients.
2)Our team will discuss the loader question.
1) Can I check you understood what I mean? I’m not saying remove the formatting but instead to fix the bug with the formatting.
2) Thank you. Can you also discuss fixing the typo in “confirm” when closing a topic? Try closing a topic and you will see “confirm” misspelt.
1) The built-in editor does not allow this, unfortunately. It works in this way and we can’t change that.
2) Ok. Thank you.
1) That’s very disappointing and also very annoying for us customers!!!
2) Okay, I hope it can be fixed? Shouldn’t take too long… I doubt priorities list can be used as an excuse. Would take someone like 5 minutes.
1), 2) We are very sorry about this. We plan 8theme.com site upgrade once finish the major speed update of the XStore theme. So, we don’t want to get distracted improving 8theme at this moment because XStore update is much important at this moment. Because if XStore theme improved you won’t need to use forum 😉
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.