There is a weird behavior in Category Widget – open/close suddenly.
How to replicate:
1. open https://naskenuj.sk/xstore_organic_02
2. In MainMenu open Grain item, it will open right side Categories menu
3. Click on Grain 1 submenu. When it opens Grain 1 products page, you can still use icon to close/open Grain menu.
4. Click on Grain 2 submenu. When it opens Grain 2 products page, you can not use icon to close/open Grain menu again.
5. As you will switch among various Gains 1-3, the behavior will be more strange.
Thanks for contacting us.
Please provide temporary wp-admin and FTP access.
credentials provided in private content
Copy&Paste Error 🙂
sorry for inconvenience.
Thanks for wp-admin access. Unfortunately, can’t connect to your server:
Status: Connection attempt failed with "ETIMEDOUT - Connection attempt timed out". Error: Could not connect to server
Contact your hosting provider and ask about assistance, maybe there is restriction by ip or something else.
hmmm, we have tested access and it seem to be working, they tried VPN access as well. Bit deeper could be ispectod on monday.
Any way the installation is clean Organic 2 demo, just added subdirectories Grain 1-3 to main category Grain. No other plugins or theme modifications.
I was able to recreate the problem on a test site. I will let you know once get a solution from our developers.
I have another bug related to same widget, so it would be fine to solve them both together.
How to recreate:
1. Go to mobile menu, switch to Categories
2. There are 3 levels of Grain category
3. Open level0 – Grain and level1 Grain 1
4. Close level1 by clicking on icon
5. Expected behavior – level1 closed, level0 opened
Wrong behavior – level1 disapear, level0 reamins open even if no sublevels are visible. Next you must first close level0 to be able open it again ( 2 clicks ).
login credentials remain
Both issues will be fixed in the next theme update. It will be released within 2 days.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.