There are two Issues related to filtering:
(1) “Filter by Color” widget in the shop side bar shows all the colors even if it is not available for the current brand.
(2) “Filter by brand” widget in the shop side bar shows all the brands. I have noticed that when any brand from this widget is selected, it says “there are no matches”, even though there are products that have the selected brand.
– Navigate to /brand/chanel page.
– Check on philips on Filter by brand
– The following is happened: /brand/chanel/?filter_brand=philips which is not available.
Site URL: hidden Theme version: 5.1.4 WooCommerce version: Version 3.5.3
Content is visible for topic creator and support staff only.