Hi guys, i’ve a problem whit royal theme. If i activate Visual Composer, my website has a blank page (but not for mobile :o). If i deactived the plugin, all website work fine. Or if I change theme, all website works fine. Why? 🙁
This is my website http://www.hermosadress.com/wordpressSite URL: hidden Theme version: latest WooCommerce version: latest
I have a few issues with the Royal Theme:
1. I am unable to see the template Royal Market when I click on preview, it is a blank white screen.
2. Theme Options > Import/Export…When I installed base demo content, I got a string of Failed errors, then a success. Then I selected to install the version of Royal Market but it doesn’t appear when I click Pages > Edit with Visual Composer.
Thx!Site URL: hidden Theme version: 2.7.3
1. Do you mean you can’t preview the template on our demo? As I see it’s working http://8theme.com/demo/royal/royalmarket/?et_styles=1-9-0-15-4-1
2./4./5. Please provide WP admin credentials in Private Content.
3. Make sure your server meets the requirements described in the documentation http://8theme.com/demo/docs/royal/#!/installation_upgrade (“1.3 Requirements for Royal” section).
Hello @Eva kemp,
I’ve a problem same as this title.
When I click preview button for check my front page, blank page(white screen) is appeared.
Now I understand the following points. However, I haven’t solved yet.
1. Visual Composer effected to theme.
There was no problem when I deactivated VC plugin.
2. post-template.php on line 298
When I have checked bug-log, there was a following error.
PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/xxx/www/xxxx/wp-includes/post-template.php on line 298.
I would be glad If you could solve my trouble.
Please provide FTP and WP admin credentials in Private Content.
PHP Notice is not an error, it’s just a notice, you can ignore it, by the way it’s related to WordPress, not to the theme.
No actually, I am referring to the demo templates in Theme Options > Import/Export after installing base demo content. See private content please, thx!Site URL: hidden Theme version: 2.7.3
We are experiencing the same thing on our home page I have listed everything on Private content. The only thing the home screen shows is the slider everything else is white or gone even though it’s on the page when we go to buildout screen.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty