I have updated theme two weeks ago and until this time I have the following bug :
– When someon try to validate checkout page it is impossible (not all times)
– When trying 3 ou 4 times it works
– These attempts generate empty order in back office (no data in order, we can only see the id of the order)
– I have tried to desactivate all plugins, bug still appear
– Bug is not there when I desactivate theme (still there with child theme)
Here is the servor error :
AH01071: Got error ‘PHP message: order_key was called incorrectly. Order properties should not be accessed directly. Backtrace: require(‘wp-blog-header.php’), require_once(‘wp-includes/template-loader.php’), do_action(‘template_redirect’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, WC_AJAX::do_wc_ajax, do_action(‘wc_ajax_checkout’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, WC_AJAX::checkout, WC_Checkout->process_checkout, WC_Checkout->process_order_payment, WC_Etransactions_Abstract_Gateway->process_payment, WC_Abstract_Legacy_Order->__get, wc_doing_it_wrong. This message was added in version 3.0.\n’, referer: https://comptoir-utilitaire.com/checkout/
Here is the web site :
Thank you !Site URL: hidden Theme version: 6.3 WooCommerce version: 4.1.1
“Bug is not there when I deactivate theme” – do you meant that you enable the default WP themes like Storefront or TwentyTwelve or you mean that you enable parent theme and the problem disappears?
Provide us with a temporary WP Dashboard and FTP access to your site.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.