I have several webshops usings your theme and I have started to update the first one to the latest theme version. Unfortunately, I am facing the following issues after updating:
– all product images disappeared
– all woocommerce elements on the homepage disappeared
– all icons disappeared as well
– the slider is boxed instead of full width
– I cannot update xstore core (I asked the host to increase memory, but I thought the update was a faster version of your theme??)
– I don’t have access to install plugins through xstore options????
As you may understand my client is not amused..
What am I doing wrong and more importantly, how to solve these issues???
JohanSite URL: hidden Theme version: 5.11 WooCommerce version: 3.5.1
Please clear all cache and then check your site.
Also, update all required plugins via FTP – https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/37-plugins-update
You need to check permissions for your user. It is related to WordPress, not to our theme.
Also, about outdated files in your child theme, you need to compare 2 files and add the missing code to your child theme file.
1) To install plugins go to Plugins > Install plugins and I don’t have any problems with that page.
2) Only XStore Core plugin supports the auto update from Dashboard > Updates. All the other plugins (bundled plugins https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/213762463-Bundled-Plugins ) you can either update via FTP or using file manager plugin. Also, you can disable+remove the plugin and install it again from Plugins > Install plugins and you will get the latest version of the plugin after that. To be able to use auto update option for the premium plugins you need to use the individual license, read the Envato post about bundled plugins.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty