I saw it a few times on this forum… But never solved in public.
I just bought the theme but cannot activate it.
API request call error.
1) Contact your server provider and make sure that OpenSSL system library is 1.0 or higher
2) Make sure that your purshase code is associated with buyer. If you bought theme using guest account create account with the same email that was used during purchase process.
What I checked
* Open SSL is >1.0 (it is 1.1.1)
* I bought it with an account in envato
What can we do? Thanks for the fast help.Site URL: hidden Theme version: 6.3.2
1) Could you, please, contact your hosting provider and ask if there are no limits for the outgoing/ingoing connections? To activate the theme your server should send the request to our server, our server checks the request and sends the response. Your server should get the response. If it does not work then there are some limits.
2) Check availability of 22.214.171.124 from your source IP address.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty