I saw it a few times on this forum… But never solved in public.
I just bought the theme but cannot activate it.
API request call error.
1) Contact your server provider and make sure that OpenSSL system library is 1.0 or higher
2) Make sure that your purshase code is associated with buyer. If you bought theme using guest account create account with the same email that was used during purchase process.
What I checked
* Open SSL is >1.0 (it is 1.1.1)
* I bought it with an account in envato
What can we do? Thanks for the fast help.Site URL: hidden Theme version: 6.3.2
1) Could you, please, contact your hosting provider and ask if there are no limits for the outgoing/ingoing connections? To activate the theme your server should send the request to our server, our server checks the request and sends the response. Your server should get the response. If it does not work then there are some limits.
2) Check availability of 220.127.116.11 from your source IP address.
We asked and there are NO limits.
The IP you asked for is available.
At our end it looks like everything is ok….
What is the sollution?
Provide us with FTP access to your site to check the issue in more detail.
What IP adress has your server? Maybe we need to make an exeption in the firewall.
This wat not the problem. Our host confirmed that your IP isn’t blocked.
Could they send the traceroute screenshot while they checking our server?
In other case, we can offer you only refund.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.