I used your classic demo and build the website but now my client want to use another demo style https://xstore.8theme.com/demos/2/marseille02/ so may i able to use this demo and also confirm my data and site which i build will not disturb.
Please let me know asapSite URL: hidden Theme version: 7.2.3 WooCommerce version: 4.9.0
If you want to completely change the demo version of the site, it is recommended to run import on fresh WordPress installation https://wordpress.org/plugins/wordpress-database-reset/ If you want to import sections from different demos, use XStore studio. Just edit page using Elementor > click here – https://prnt.sc/udpfle and import the desired block.
Please read our documentation – https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/34-demo-content
Let us know if you need any further assistance.
If i refresh the database that means i have to start working from scratch, am i right?
I used wpbakery and then how i import the page? by using xstore studio?
Is there any way to use new demo and also save the data already done.
I import the home page of https://xstore.8theme.com/demos/2/marseille02/ Please let me know below:
1. How i add same menu and footer as in https://xstore.8theme.com/demos/2/marseille02/
2. How i change product view and options like in https://xstore.8theme.com/demos/2/marseille02/ example
3. How same shop page i change like in the demo
4. How same product page format i will update like in this https://xstore.8theme.com/demos/2/marseille02/product/baker-stretch-denim/
5. How do i make same blog page
1. Theme Options > Header builder > Multiple header > create a new header and set it for the desired page, go to Header templates and import header of the demo.
Provide temporary wp-admin access, I will add Footer static block, then you will be able to set it for the page.
2. On a particular page or for all products on the site? Edit page > settings of Products element > Product Content effect, or Theme Options > WooCommerce > Shop > Products style > https://prnt.sc/zud72v
3. Please see screenshots – https://prnt.sc/zudb7n https://prnt.sc/zudbxp https://prnt.sc/zudcvf https://prnt.sc/zuddpg https://prnt.sc/zudk9x https://prnt.sc/zudgvg https://prnt.sc/zudi6d
4. Theme Options > WooCommerce > Single product page > https://prnt.sc/zudpqo https://prnt.sc/zudqij https://prnt.sc/zudr9l https://prnt.sc/zudsjm https://prnt.sc/zudu61
5. Theme Options > Blog > https://prnt.sc/zudx6l https://prnt.sc/zudxyy https://prnt.sc/zudyog https://prnt.sc/zudza1
okay i will look into this and if have any issue will update you. Also i am giving you the access.
You need to update the theme – https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/63-theme-update and then Core plugin – https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/37-plugins-update (do not update the Core before the theme update).
I’ve created “Footer marseill02” static block on your site. You can edit it depends on your needs.
To set the block as a footer for all pages, go to Appearance > Widgets > Footer area, to set it for 1 page only, edit page > [8theme] Layout options > Use custom footer for this page/post
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.