My amp version is showing up on the staging site but not the main site.
Also, when the staging site is in maintenance mode, the AMP version still shows up.
Thank you for contacting us and for using XStore.
1/ Please provide the URL and temporary wp-admin access to the site where AMP plugin is activated but doesn’t work.
2/ Yes, currently the maintenance mode doesn’t work for AMP version, unfortunately (there is no code or option for this). Please post this request to our developers team via the form on this page – https://www.8theme.com/taskboard/
Thank you for your cooperation.
Hello @Rose Tyler,
I’ve created the temp account and will post the request to the dev team.
We appreciate your prompt response.
– You are using CDN. Could you temporarily disable it and check then? The problem can be caused by CDN cache.
– Please try to disable all 3rd party plugins, and check then. One of the plugins can be the reason for the problem.
Let us know the results.
I’m using the exact same setup (plugins and all) for the staging site. It works on the staging site and this is pushed live from the staging site.
1. Please provide temporary wp-admin and FTP access to the staging site where AMP works fine.
2. FTP access to the live site with the problem.
To create FTP access (FTP host, FTP username, FTP password, FTP port, FTP encryption) , please contact your hosting provider for assistance.
Thank you for your cooperation and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
The AMP is having new issues with again. On deskop, unless I type “?no-amp=true” it sometimes serves the AMP version and the desktop version on mobile.
Some pages on mobile with show the AMP page but then others will go right back to desktop version on mobile. For example, the blog post on mobile serves the AMP version, when I click “home” button from that page, it always serves the desktop version.
I also recently added a blog post and the AMP version doesn’t read the HTML properly, I see this in the AMP version.
“[title title_use_theme_fonts=”yes” use_custom_fonts_title=”true” title=”Unlocking the Cultural and Aesthetic Richness of African Pillows” title_responsive_font_size=”eyJwYXJhbV90eXBlIjoieHN0b3JlX3Jlc3BvbnNpdmVfc2l6ZSIsImRhdGEiOnsidW5pdHMiOiJweCJ9fQ==” title_responsive_line_height=”eyJwYXJhbV90eXBlIjoieHN0b3JlX3Jlc3BvbnNpdmVfc2l6ZSIsImRhdGEiOnsidW5pdHMiOiJweCJ9fQ==”]”
I also got an error from Google search that states “Disallowed attribute or attribute value present in HTML tag.” for the same blog post AMP.
Thank you for getting in touch with us.
1/ We can’t log in – https://prnt.sc/mlS3ecj1JEWs Please provide the correct credentials.
2/ Update the theme and plugins – https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/63-theme-update https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/37-plugins-update
Clear cache after the update (browser, plugins, CDN cache).
3/ We suggest that you turn off the Mobile Content Optimization option (Theme Options > General) if you are using a cache plugin for mobile devices, as both optimization options can conflict with each other.
4/ Provide URLs of appropriate pages for your complaints.
5/ Try an online solution for “Disallowed attribute or attribute value present in HTML tag.”, for example – https://wordpress.org/support/topic/disallowed-attribute-or-attribute-value-present-in-html-tag-27/
Sorry, it’s for the staging site. I’ve added it. All the plugins are updated. Caches have recently been cleared, including server cache.
I have turned off mobile content optimization and cleared cache again.
I have researched the “disallowed” issue and your link is not the same as my issue.
This page “https://munachu.com/african-pillows/” is one I was referring to that the AMP page shows ““[title title_use_theme_fonts=”yes” use_custom_fonts_title=”true” title=”Unlocking the Cultural and Aesthetic Richness of African Pillows” title_responsive_font_size=”eyJwYXJhbV90eXBlIjoieHN0b3JlX3Jlc3BvbnNpdmVfc2l6ZSIsImRhdGEiOnsidW5pdHMiOiJweCJ9fQ==” title_responsive_line_height=”eyJwYXJhbV90eXBlIjoieHN0b3JlX3Jlc3BvbnNpdmVfc2l6ZSIsImRhdGEiOnsidW5pdHMiOiJweCJ9fQ==”]”
If you manage to be on the page on the AMP-site and click home, it jumps out of AMP to desktop version.
1/ Please temporarily disable CDN https://prnt.sc/_ggojL1t-mfv and check if this solves your problems.
2/ Because AMP uses minimal code for quick loading, it can’t include all the elements on a fully functioning webpage, such as certain widgets, embedded content, or pages created using page builders (Elementor/WPBakery) https://prnt.sc/QbHbTjl2HLc6 https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/111-general-info-amp
I don’t think you’re undertanding the issue. I understand that AMP requires less coding. I used the provided Xstore AMP to create the pages that should be loading on mobile.
The problem is that the AMP pages aren’t consistently loading on mobile. It loads on desktop sometimes or it doesn’t load on mobile. That’s the problem I am having.
I will test it with the CDN off.
Take your time and let us know the results of the testing.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.