I would like to install amp plugin but have some questions. I’ve seen your guide (thank you!), but here is what I am missing.
Is the plugin active the moment I install it? Will it take my existing content of home page and serve it? Or do I need to start from scratch?
What about pages like event calendar?
Once you install and activate plugin from XStore > Plugin installer then it’s activated. You can manage home page sections from Home page section https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/115-home-page-section
You’ll be able to check the AMP version of your site using a mobile device.
Even calendar is the third-party plugin page and it’s not included in the AMP version. So, if you have a separate page for this then the user will be redirected to non-AMP version of this page.
I must say – it is horrible experience.
1. Default content being displayed on live site. It is not possible to quickly change it and clients see your! contact data..
2. For some reason none of the translations from logo work. I don’t see them on live site even after all caches cleared. Could you help?
3. Home page is not AMP version – why?
I had to switch off the plugin – it is unacceptable to launch it in a way it is now when you have live site.
Please address the issues above plus additional – logo on product page was double
1. Edit plugin settings (home page, footer etc) to display the necessary information https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/category/112-amp-plugin
2. Sorry, don’t understand how do you try to translate the logo? Logo is the image not text to translate that. Provide screenshots for better understanding.
3. I suppose AMP extension for the W3 Total cache should be enabled if you want to display AMP version with the cache plugin.
I don’t see any double logo for the product https://prnt.sc/1m92pcv
Thank you for your reply.
2.Translation – of course it is typo and should be *loco translate. I translated key elements like “add to cart” but changes where not visible. And I am not sure why (as wrote above all caches cleared). Apologies for misunderstanding.
3. I am not sure where to find it – could you write a little bit more?
As wrote above – I had to turn off amp as it was not possible to configure it quickly on live site. So right now AMP is turned off.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.