1. We have an issue of cropped thumbnails in the ajax search results.
For reproducing the problem, you can also search for ‘V2T’ or ‘amplidect’ (2rd and 6th result) and get the impression.
2. Single product main image gallery – is it possible to keep the box size the same?
Right now, when moving to the next image – the thumbnails go up/down according to the currently displayed image size, and the picture is displayed full size.
I mean: is it possible the the product main image alway stay the same size, to prevent a lot of “movement” on the page?
Theme version: 3.3 WooCommerce version: 3.2.6
Content is visible for topic creator and support staff only.
1. There is no option to change the size, only via additional customization in the source code (it is out of our support scope). Rewrite et_search_get_posts function (legenda/framework/theme-functions.php file) in functions.php of child theme and change this – http://prntscr.com/jjgg6z
2. By default, there is no such possibility.
1. I don’t think it is a solution because it will only increase the thumbnail size and not how it’s generated. I need the thumbnail to not crop the image. Do you know which function creates the thumbnail and what are its settings?
2. Can you give me any instructions to change this by myself in code?