After I updated my website I can no longer go to my dashboard. When I click on dashboard it returns a blank page or fail to open page. Please help me fix it. I’ve left my account login details in the private content below. Thanks!
There is an error on your site:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 122880 bytes) in /home5/amzterl1/public_html/pixiemays.com/wp-includes/class-simplepie.php on line 2448
You need contact your hosting provider support and ask to increase memory_limit value.
Thanks so much for your help!
I have a few other problems with my website.
1. On my home page, the three banners below the revolution slider are not aligned for some reason.. Please refer to the private content for the image.
2. My currency setting is set to auto-detect, so if I’m in Europe, all my product prices would be displayed in Euros but the filter by price slide on the left hand column of the page would still be in US dollar. This only happens when it auto-detect your location and doesn’t happen when I manually change the currency setting on the top left corner.
3. On checkout page, even if someone is eligible for free shipping (orders over US$100), shipping will still show two options (flat rate: $6.75 and free shipping) and customers eligible for free shipping would have to manually click on free shipping before checkout to benefit.
4. If I want to migrate my website to another theme template, how do I go about doing that? Do I have to re-enter all the information on my website and start all over with another one?
Thanks very much for your help!
1. The issue has been fixed. Please clear browser cache and check.
2./3. Please check if the same issue persists with default Woocommerce theme Storefront https://woocommerce.com/storefront/
4. You don’t need to create website from scratch. Just install new theme and activate it. Your content will be saved.
For some reason my website isn’t responsive anymore, it seems to display the laptop version even if I try to go to the website on my phone.
Please refer to private content below for my login details.
I think that plugin helps speed up my website which is still slow, but it was extremely slow without the plugin. So if I enable the plugin again, will my website become unresponsive again? Is there anyway I can make the plugin compatible with the theme?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty