I just bought this theme
I have downloaded the latest version but when i activated it I see only a white background.
This is not very encouraging 🙁
I do not understand what is wrong.
What can i do in this case?
We can’t access your account via FTP:
Response: 550 PWD: Permission denied
Error: Failed to retrieve directory listing
Open access for us.
Also provide login details for wp-admin panel.
Thank you Jack now i can use it. 🙂
But i have some problem:
1.) I can”t translate certain words:
“shipping and hadling”
“create an account”
2.) How can i disable your built in ajax search? ( I have an own ajax search)
3.) At the product the Quantity button is ugly on my pages.
You can see here: http://leandervita.hu/wp/termek/leander-vita/
But on your demo pages these are very nice. (left and right arrows)
Please tell me how can i set it like your demo.
3.) How can i add a cart icon to the sticky menu?
Like on your homepage: https://www.8theme.com/
This would be very important to see the cart button always in the main menu.
And some customization questions:
1.) Is it possible to add a small animation (slide) to the right bar panel? (at opening)
Maybe it would be nicer with it.
2.) In the header section there is a nice hover animation, if i standing over the cart button.
This hover animation I would like to add to the submenu opening also.
Please can you help me how can i do it?
1. Now your FTP credentials are incorrect. Please check them.
2. If you want to disable our search form you can do this in Theme Options > Header.
3. Our demo uses old Woocommerce version. Those arrows were removed in the Woocommerce update.
Sorry, but this is not the theme feature, but Woocommerce.
4. To add cart icon to fixed header you need edit the file header.php and add the code
< ?php etheme_top_cart(); ?> in line 133.
1. Sorry, but there is no such possibility.
2. Please show a screenshot what hover animation you mean and what you want to achieve for submenu.
1.) The acces should be good. I have not changed anything.
(Jack already used it)
2.) I don~t want to disable the search form, but i want to disable only built in ajax search. Because i use an own ajax search.
And now i see both.
3.) Please tell me what version do you use, and I will write to woocommerce support.
Maybe they can help me.
4.) Done, thanks 🙂
1.) Done, thanks 🙂
2.) In the header section there is a nice animated hover opening at the cart icon and at the account menu item.
I would like to make this hover animation for submenu also.
1. Unfortunately those words have to be translated in the source files. To translate “Cart subtotal” and “SHIPPING AND HANDLING” strings, you need edit the files wp-content/themes/legenda/woocommerce/checkout/review-order.php (line 50) and wp-content/themes/legenda/woocommerce/cart/cart-shipping.php (line 22).
We’ll fix it in the next theme update.
As I see “Create an account” isn’t translated in your hu_HU.po file:
2. There is no option to disable search ajax. You may use other search form with help of some plugin.
3. You may try to use this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-quantity-increment/ to revert back old arrows for quantity box.
4. Are you talking about this hover effect http://storage4.static.itmages.com/i/16/0104/h_1451915497_1365224_0a0806db29.png ?
If you want to have it for menu you need create submenu items for parent menu items http://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/how-to-add-navigation-menu-in-wordpress-beginners-guide/ .
Yes it is.
Can you tell me how can apply this hover animation for submenu hover too?
I would like to see this animation when the submenu is opening.
For example at the “pages” mainmenu item. (it is included a submenu)
I know that there is no option… My question is not this.
But please help me and show me a CSS solution
I want a simple same animation effect in the submenu opening.
I know this is a customization issue…
But there are very few customization option in your theme settings.
And we need to solve with CSS trick.
Thank you for your cooperation.
This is ajax function and it’s not available for submenu.
A lot of customization is required and this is beyond our basic support scope.
Please take our apologies for inconveniences.
Thank you for understanding.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty