I am a new purchaser. I find that Royal has the following installation problems:
1. After installing Visual Composer Addons, the Plugins dashboard continues to say “This theme requires the following plugin: Ultimate addons for Visual Composer.” I have deleted and re-installed VC Addons, but the reminder message continues.
2. After installing and activating Essential Grid, the Plugins dashboard continues to say Please activate your copy of the Essential Grid to receive automatic updates & get premium support.
3. I see “YITH WooCommerce Wishlist is enabled but not effective. It requires WooCommerce in order to work.” Which WooCommerce plugin..? I clicked on the “YITH WooCommerce Wishlist” description page, but it does not tell me which additional WooCommerce plugin is required. There are many many many WooCommerce plugins. This instruction should be more clear.
4. The Master Slider Pro plugin says “There is a new version of Master Slider Pro available. View version 2.18.0 details or update now.” … But when I attempt to update the plugin (several times now), I see the following error message: “Downloading package from envato marketplace … Error on unzipping archive file ..”
1), 4) Please try to upload plugins via FTP. (wp-content/plugins)
2) All plugins are external extensions which are included into theme because for each product we purchase “Extended license” and that’s why we are able to include it into them.
This plugins work fine without activation and you can always get actual version if you want directly from us.
Just ask and we’ll send you current version. We update plugins with theme updates time to time so with each next theme update, plugins will be also updated.
The option with registering of these plugins has been already added to plugin and this only allow you to get automatic updates and support for this plugin directly from author if you need.
You don’t need to register this product because it is not required but if you want to get those features, then you need to purchase this plugin directly from author. This is how it works for all themes on Themeforest and not only in our case.
3) Please provide us with wp-admin access in Private Content.