1) on our checkout page is there a way to add a section that gives terms/conditions that the customer has to read and click on before completing the checkout process? We see the order notes section at but section is for the customer to leave notes.
2) On http://prntscr.com/og0x17 on the left it is displayed (your order) to show the customers what they are ordering. but why isn’t the payments section belowed labeled as such? to show the customer what payment options the business has?
3) The large slider banner http://prntscr.com/og0z6s is there a way to remove the text but still make the banner clickable? 2nd is there a way to remove the parallax scrolling effect in the banners? The text and banner image moves when you move the mouse over the banner.Site URL: hidden Theme version: XStore | Responsive Multi-Purpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme WooCommerce version: Version 3.6.5
1) Create “Terms and conditions page” then go Appearance > Customize > WooCommerce > Checkout > http://prntscr.com/og4b71
2) Please describe the desired displaying in more details.
Compare your site with our demo – https://xstore.8theme.com/checkout/
Slider Edit > Link & SEO > Enable Link > Enable, set “Regular” as link type, add a url to one of your site’s pages or an external website under “Slide Link” field – https://prnt.sc/og4k3v
You can disable the parallax here – http://prntscr.com/og4j4f
1 Thank you
3 In the demo the homepage slider looks like http://prntscr.com/ogct9v which has arrows to slider the button left to right, and 4 round circles at the bottom left of the slider.
Currently on our website we only going to use one image slider on the homepage. In the future we might change this but now it will only be one custom image used for the homepage slider. Currently on our homepage we have http://prntscr.com/ogcvfv
1) how do we remove the one round circle at the bottom left of the image?
2) If you notice on the right and left of the image slider, there is no arrows but squared boxes. I do not know why this is but is there a way to remove them? Basically we just want one fixed image to use that is clickable link, again as stated before in the future we might add more images and use them as sliders that you can scroll through.
3) As for the http://prntscr.com/ogcvfv which is #1 slider. What is the dimension height, width of this images so we can have a custom image made for this slider?
3, 4, 5) In this case, I would recommend you to replace the slider revolution element by our Slider https://youtu.be/_dVwgeruFJk or Single image, and disable the Slider Revolution plugin.
Every activated plugin slow down site a bit, so you can disable unrequired plugins.
If you want to use the Slider Revolution, settings of navigation (arrow and bullets) are here – http://prntscr.com/ognbvt https://prnt.sc/ognc2e
Feel free to ask if you have any other questions.
Few follow up questions
1 how would we remove and replace the current slider image?
2 you said the current slider image is 1140 x 618, I assume if we have a new slider image created it would have to be that same size?
3) to replace the current slider image does this image have to be a certain file type? Png, JPG, etc
4 with our current website logo do we need a different upload sized logo for mobile and tablet devices?
1) http://prntscr.com/ohovd9 and background color you can change here – http://prntscr.com/ohovix
Also, you can create a new slider – https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/28-new-slider
2) You can use the same image size, or configure slider size here – http://prntscr.com/ohox9j
Read more in the documentation of the Slider revolution plugin – https://www.themepunch.com/faq/ideal-image-size/ (it is for the new version of the plugin, you may update Slider Revolution via FTP – http://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/37-plugins-update )
3) It depends on your needs. Provide me image or PSD of the desired slider and I will create an example on your site.
4) Sorry, but your question is a bit unclear for me.
All depends on your needs, check your site on mobile and let me know what should be changed in your opinion, then I will describe if it can be done and how.
We know how to delete the background color and image but how do we replace it than? once we delete the color and image, how do we than add a new image?
Our new image if we ever get it done will be PNG, since there is no background color in PNG what color background do we need to choose?
what size is this image, we are still waiting on having custom images and they need to know if the size is 1200 x 650, 1200 x 600 or 1140 or 618 or whatever the size is. We only want to have one fix image that is custom to fit in slider 1
I am going to say this entire slider revolution is absurd. Noway should replacing one image slider be this difficult, time consuming and outright absurd reading pages of documents to find answers to simple questions that we cant find just to replace one image! After getting familiar with the rest of this template its actually easy to negative and make simple changes but this slider revolution sucks and probably will prevent us in the future buying another template with this absurd feature. In the past Template Monster sliders, take 1 min to delete and replace and this slider revolution is taking us 7 days and we still dont have it replaced with the image we need.
Follow the Revolution slider documentation to find out how to edit slides: edit layers, add layers etc https://www.themepunch.com/support-center/
You choose the color depending on the design of your slider. I’m not sure that understand your question about this. You should know the better what colors you prefer to use for your site/slider.
It depends on the design of the slider, slider grid size. Provide us with a mockup and only then we’ll be able to suggest something. Or watch the video tutorials of the Revolution slider and maybe you’ll find out what image size will be most suitable for you.
If you don’t like the Revolution slider and it’s too complicated for you then just choose and use any other WordPress plugin that is more suitable for you https://wordpress.org/plugins/tags/wordpress-slider/
1. We read the Revolution slider documentation twice and will not read it a third time. We are not further than we was a week ago and still don’t have the information we need!
What colors we prefer? the custom image will be PNG, no background color in the custom image. Second the colors in the new custom image is already built into the image, So again we do not know what you mean by picking color for the image? If you mean background, than I assume white, because the custom PNG image has no background image or color in it.
What other slider plugin would you recommend beside this revolution slider??
To edit the image layer just 2 clicks at image > choose the new image > reset the proportions and move images if you need, for example https://gyazo.com/de7cd6f8914be43c391c71ef13387275
I’m not sure why it takes so long for you to replace existing images or add the new image layer.
Could you, please, provide us with video with an explanation of the problem with editing of the layers? Because I’m not sure if understand you correctly, probably that’s why we can’t give you a helpful answer.
All the top slider plugins are good. Everything depends on the goals you want to achieve and your experience. Do you have the mockup of the slider that you trying to build, for example, https://gyazo.com/8cf1a0e1b9695931cc3675b82480832e Then it will be much easier for us to guide you with the image size colors etc.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty