I enter the Purchase code but I have an error.
1) Contact your server provider and make sure that OpenSSL system library is 1.0 or higher.
2) Make sure that your purshase code is associated with buyer. If you bought theme using guest account create account with the same email that was used during purchase process.
1) We have OpenSSL 1.01
2) The purchase code is associated to a buyer. I bought the theme on Envato, ad a registered user.
Can you help me?
Thx AleTheme version: Royal - Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme
Please contact your server and make sure that file_get_contents, wp_remote_get(), wp_remote_post() functions are enabled on your server. Let me know about results.
We have activated the OpenSSL today, but I get the same error.
It seems to be all all right but I get always the same error.
How to fix it? Can you help me?
I can give you my wp password and user if you need it.
Check these abilities availability from your hosting:
1. http/https outgoing connections (to activate theme your server should send the request and get the answer)
2. 188.8.131.52 availability from your source IP address
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.