I get the error below when i try to activate WooPress – Responsive Ecommerce WordPress Theme
API request call error.
1) Contact your server provider and make sure that OpenSSL system library is 1.0 or higher.
2) Make sure that your purshase code is associated with buyer. If you bought theme using guest account create account with the same email that was used during purchase process.
Contact your hosting provider and make sure that wp_remote_get function is enabled on your server.
Also, make sure that abilities availability from your hosting:
1. http/https outgoing connects
2. 22.214.171.124 availability from your source IP address.
Let me know about their answer.
Please go to Theme Options > Header Settings > Main header area > Logo image > upload own image and Save changes.
Also, there is the ability to upload a custom logo for page via Page Layout settings – http://prntscr.com/kqf6r2
1. Please watch “Legenda WordPress Theme – How to create footer” – https://www.8theme.com/videos/ read more – http://www.8theme.com/demo/docs/legenda/#footer
Edit product > Additional product options [8theme] > Size Guide img.
2. Our theme uses default woocommerce functionality. You can maybe find a plugin that can provide this functionality. The theme has no such features implemented.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty
Seems you did not register purchase code for WooPress WordPress Support Forum to be able to create a topic on this forum.