I get the error below when i try to activate WooPress – Responsive Ecommerce WordPress Theme
API request call error.
1) Contact your server provider and make sure that OpenSSL system library is 1.0 or higher.
2) Make sure that your purshase code is associated with buyer. If you bought theme using guest account create account with the same email that was used during purchase process.
I’ve checked your purchase code and there is no any problem. Please contact your hosting provider and make sure that OpenSSL system library is 1.0 or higher.
Let us know the result.
I checked with my provider, the OpenSSL is 1.0.2k-fips, do i need SSL/https for it to work?
Contact your hosting provider and make sure that wp_remote_get function is enabled on your server.
Also, make sure that abilities availability from your hosting:
1. http/https outgoing connects
2. 220.127.116.11 availability from your source IP address.
Let me know about their answer.
Thank you, i enabled 18.104.22.168 outgoing connection. It’s working now. Where can i add my logo? I can’t see the top menu in my editor
Please go to Theme Options > Header Settings > Main header area > Logo image > upload own image and Save changes.
Also, there is the ability to upload a custom logo for page via Page Layout settings – http://prntscr.com/kqf6r2
I have a couple of issues I need your help on
1. How do I update the footer, and also add a size chart to items?
2. Does this theme have “refer a friend” for a discount for both friend and referrer?
1. Please watch “Legenda WordPress Theme – How to create footer” – https://www.8theme.com/videos/ read more – https://www.8theme.com/demo/docs/legenda/#footer
Edit product > Additional product options [8theme] > Size Guide img.
2. Our theme uses default woocommerce functionality. You can maybe find a plugin that can provide this functionality. The theme has no such features implemented.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.