I have problems about Xstore theme. It’s on the private content area. Thank you!Site URL: hidden Theme version: 8.0.7 WooCommerce version: 5.1.x
Thank you for using our theme.
1) Read these posts and follow the instructions https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/100-how-to-speed-up-my-website
Also, provide us with WP Dashboard access, we’ll check theme optimization settings.
2) Are you talking about free shipping message in the mini-cart? You can change that in Theme Options > Header builder > Cart > edit mini-cart content. Or provide us with the screenshot for better understanding if you are talking about another thing.
3) Do you use third-party plugin for the tracking? Does this plugin send email? Contact plugin author to get help with this then. Because our theme does not have tracking emails by default.
4) Read more about AMP plugin here https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/111-general-info-amp
Because AMP uses minimal code for quick loading, it can’t include all the elements on a fully functioning webpage, such as certain widgets, embedded content, or pages created using page builders (Elementor/WPBakery).
5) Do you use any multivendor plugin? Contact multivendor plugin author to get help with this question because it’s related to plugin settings, not to theme settings. We are able to help you with theme settings only.
6) Our theme does not have any membership form. Could you, please, explain me what form you are talking about? Provide us with screenshot or link to the form for better understanding.
You can check the Private message field. Thanks.
1) a) First of all I would not recommend you to install all the plugins that you could install from the XStore > Plugin installer just in case. Install and keep enabled only those plugins that you really plan to use. For example, if you don’t plan to sell products from the Amazon then there is no need to keep WooZone plugin enabled. If you don’t plan to use functionality of the WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing & Discounts plugin https://codecanyon.net/item/woocommerce-dynamic-pricing-discounts/7119279 or HubSpot All-In-One Marketing – Forms, Popups, Live Chat then there is no need to keep these plugins enabled. Every additional plugin slows down the site because calls additional styles, scripts and makes additional requests.
b) Why did you install 2 page builders at the same time? Page builders are heavy plugins and we would recommend you to choose one of them (Elementor for example) and disable WPBakery plugin.
2) We always face the following error on your site while navigating between backend sections https://prnt.sc/1vz5yai and a lot of 520 errors in console https://prnt.sc/1vz6wci Contact your hosting provider and ask them to check the error logs and fix the errors related to server settings to solve the issue. Because we can’t check theme options because of this error. Reply back once you fix that.
5) Contact Dokan plugin support here https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/dokan-lite/
6) WooCommerce does not have a lot of options to customize the registration form. Read this post https://quadlayers.com/customize-woocommerce-registration-form/
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.