I have difficulties with your theme
Please see the attachment
1. i did not check those checkbox but everytime i save as a draft…those checkbox already check
2. everytime i save as a draft…price become empty
3. sometimes when i save as a draft, product stock change become out of stock
4. i can’t add attribute
5. nor save it
6. i can’t add galerry images, those link act like “back to top”
7. mark product as new is blank…but clickable
8-9 button not function
another thing, i want to choose header 9, but custom.css can’t overide top nav bar
Please help me, i have a deadline with my client.Site URL: hidden Theme version: latest WooCommerce version: latest
First of check if you have these problems with our theme only or with default woocommerce theme http://www.woothemes.com/storefront/ too. Our theme should not affect backend! Then try to disable third-party plugins and check if problem still persists.
Reply back in case all third-party plugins are disabled and problems persists with our theme only. We are able to provide support only for issues related strictly to our theme, we don’t provide support for WP or WooCommerce plugin configurations.
Check if you have these problems with our theme only or with default woocommerce theme http://www.woothemes.com/storefront/ too
–> Done and storefront works
Then try to disable third-party plugins and check if problem still persists.
–> Only activated your theme and included plugin, problem still persists.
I already included all pass, wp and cpanel in the first post
Ok, let’s solve your issues step by step.
1. Screenshot you provided show not fully loaded page. You should see the following tabs there http://gyazo.com/8d14a456d5696ff4b6be170c80d898bd
WooCommerce admin pages loads 17,24s with default theme http://gyazo.com/7b8438e6fd1749464bf88db82e58fcb9 this is very bad result! Also problems on frontend http://gyazo.com/fc7779f9acd0d7178a3055a70955c908
Anyway when product page is loaded everything works file, I mean checkbox.
2. You did not create variations for that draft product. Where did you add price? For all simple products I can see the prices.
3. May assume it’s related to the previous problem, because I did not face this bug when checked your site.
4. You have created attribute, but did not create term. Did you follow WooCommerce documentation? http://docs.woothemes.com/document/variable-product/
I have created test attribute and added it and don’t see any issue, you can check your KAOS 1 product.
6. Didn’t see this problem http://gyazo.com/bd9136f36a62147983d8a1ed8a771faa
7. Didn’t face any problem http://gyazo.com/5ec40d2914c2847fe07a2c88559dc770
Don’t see problem with checkout settings http://gyazo.com/b34e35117167419d663ba742182c7da2
Also don’t see problem with custom.css http://gyazo.com/6f251235f719237f75403a269995bdc6
I already reply by email…but i’ll update here too
I found the problem, i think i know why my screenshot different from yours, its because SSL and Firefox block unsecure content.
That’s why i can’t click those button and some form show as blank form.
How to make your theme compatible with HTTPS?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty
Seems you did not register purchase code for WooPress WordPress Support Forum to be able to create a topic on this forum.