1. The wishlist procces is not working well and i do not have a wishlist page. it not supposed to come with the theme?
2.how can i move the button of add to wishlist a bit upper so it won’t be too close to the add to cart button? in 2 places:
2.1 – the quickview section
2.2 the product page section
3. in the producr page there is an option to sort by rating, but i do not see any option to rate a product. am i missing something? how i can let the people rate the product?
4. how can i remove any of the foloowing parts in product page?
Site URL: hidden Theme version: v 1.0.0 WooCommerce version: Version 4.9.4
1-2. Thanks, i changed the button with your documentation help.
but the wishlist page is not there, i followed the document but and i added the short-code but i still get 404 page and the wishlist page.
4. i removed what i wanted. now i want to add the description instead to same area. how can i make it happend?
5. a new thing – in the main-menu – i created 7 sections but it’s look bad. i want to order it by two rows of 4 sections and 3 sections and of course they should look well and near each other.
Sorry for the delay due to the weekends.
1-2. Please see screenshot – http://prntscr.com/j37g85
3. You’re welcome!
4. Please describe the desired result in more details. Also, provide us with temporary wp-admin and FTP access in the Private Content area.
5. Could you please provide temporary wp-admin access in the Private Content so we can take a closer look?