This theme is the best, I have used it in a lot of my websites! Right know I have some questions, each of them is for a different website. I don’t know if you prefer to make a ticket for each website. I will ask my questions here and, if you want me to divide it in various tickets just ask for it!
1 – I have used a image carousel with two logos, but only one visible at a time and it rotates. However, if you check the website form an ipad, the carousel shows 3 logos at a time (one of them duplicated). Could you check why this happens and make it show only one, just like the pc and mobile versions?
2 – I have a problem with the product thumbnails. I uploaded to the website some images but then realized that the color was not correct. I deleted them and uploaded the correct images with the same name as the old ones. Now, if you are inside a product it shows the correct photo, but the thumbnail from the shop page is the incorrect one. I supose there could be some cache problem? Can you help me to refresh completely the cache?
3 – I have used revolution slider in another website and it works very well except when you check the website from an ipad. It gives this message:”you have some jquery.js library include that comes after the slider revolution files js inclusion”. This is really strange because I can see the sliders everywhere except for the ipad. Could you check if there is any way to fix it?
Thanks a lot for all your help.
MartaTheme version: 6.3.7
1) You used the default WPBakery element and we can’t change how it works. But you can use the XStore Custom carousel element that has more options to create slider you need http://prntscr.com/tr6lah Check now.
2) Unfortunately, I suppose the issue is related to the image itself. WordPress generates the thumbnails and during this generation, the image changes the colors, unfortunately. We have uploaded image with the changed name and the effect is still the same – 26-Carabinero21-1024-Editar-Editar-opt-300×300.jpg Not sure what is wrong with the image but if I’m trying to save it for the web it also changes the colors http://prntscr.com/tr6yid So, use Save for Web while saving your images using Photoshop.
3) It looks that issue could be related to cache, we found such topic https://wordpress.org/support/topic/conflict-with-revolution-slider-13/
You may try this solution https://www.wpfastestcache.com/tutorial/revolution-slider-error-jquery-js/ Maybe it will help you.
Sorry for the late reply.
1) Understood but, isn’t it strange that it shows 3 logos if I told it to only show one? Maybe it is a bug of the plugin that they will fix sometime? It is not normal to show just 1 logo in everything except for the ipad, is it?
2) Thank you!
3) I will check your urls. Thank you!!
Sorry, but we can’t affect it. Please use the mentioned Custom carousel element.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.