6.01 Update and Instagram Feed - by pablostevens

This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 6 months ago ago by Rose Tyler

pablostevens
    Participant
    September 6, 2019 at 17:50

I just upgraded to the latest version and my instagram feed stopped working. OK, so there’s an new connection method I found in xstore options. PROBLEM: The account is not my account, it’s one of my client’s accounts I need to link. How do I do that?

I added my account by mistake and now clicking on the “X” does not remove it.

Also, the button for “manually add account” which is what I think I wanted in the first place doesn’t work. Just refreshes the page.

Long story short, how do I link an Instagram account that I don’t control?

5 Answers
    Olga Barlow
    Support staff
    September 6, 2019 at 18:07

Hello,

1) If remove account button does not work on your site then something is wrong with it because we don’t have this issue on our test installations. Provide us with Dashboard and FTP access to your site to check.

2) Manually add account button should open the form https://gyazo.com/380998cb3548d492a8df404b69de95d2 If it also does not work then probably you have some js error on that page. Waiting for your access to check.

Regards

pablostevens
    Participant
    September 6, 2019 at 20:22

access info in private content

Please contact administrator
    for this information.
    pablostevens
    Participant
    September 6, 2019 at 20:25

Duh, ok, I cleared the browser cache and now it works. Sorry for the trouble. I tell my clients “clear the browser cache and try again” about 100 times a day, and I didn’t do it myself! My bad. It works now.

pablostevens
    Participant
    September 6, 2019 at 20:29

OK, the functionality works. However, same question though, how do I add an account for my client, not my Instagram account? Is there a way to get the feed without the access token? Otherwise, I’m going to have to walk my client through logging in and adding a token.

Rose Tyler
    Support staff
    September 7, 2019 at 15:57

Hello,

Instagram made some changes in code and added new requirements. You need to use Instagram Feed in the XStore Dashboard panel – http://prntscr.com/p32khc

Regards

• Viewing 6 results - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up

We're using our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience and our website. Keep on browsing to accept our cookie policy.