504 error when I try to change WooCommerce settings.

This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 10 months ago ago by Olga Barlow

Bruna Mereu
    Participant
    June 9, 2020 at 19:26

Since I installed the XStore theme, I can’t create my store in Woocommerce, everytime I do something related to the theme, the 504 gateway time out error appears.
    I deleted and installed again, and the error keep appearing, I can’t customize my store, my products and storage.
    I’m talking with my host (locaweb – Brasil) to check if was something related to the limits of my host plan, but everything seems to be in order. I cannot change anything in the theme or in Woocommerce. Can someone help me?

3 Answers
    Olga Barlow
    Support staff
    June 9, 2020 at 23:17

Hello,

Could you, please, contact your hosting provider and ask what errors do you have in the server error logs. If you get 504 then some errors should be in the server error logs that would help to find out what is the reason on the issue.
    So, provide these logs + WP Dashboard access + FTP access.

Regards

Bruna Mereu
    Participant
    June 10, 2020 at 21:12

I’m dealing with my host provider because my plan doesn’t allow the FTP access (is a simple wordpress hosting plan). But they say the problem is because the theme uses elementor and woocommerce, that’s why is causing the time out error.

Olga Barlow
    Support staff
    June 11, 2020 at 09:56

Hello,

Does not server meet theme requirements https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/60-xstore-theme-requirements ?
    It will be difficult for you to work with the site without FTP.
    We can tell you nothing and can’t offer any solution if we don’t see server error logs. Could you provide us with server error logs at least?

Regards

• Viewing 4 results - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up

We're using our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience and our website. Keep on browsing to accept our cookie policy.