500 Internal Server Error on Legenda theme

This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years, 9 months ago ago by Eva Kemp

sirlothos
    Participant
    July 7, 2015 at 17:06

Eva,
    this site keeps crashing, eliminated most plugins, down to the bare minimum and it still crashes. We’ve upgraded the memory over and over again and it still becomes slow and has a lot of sowntime. Go daddy says the template is not well built. Checked the error log, optimized, all files, minimized…not sure what else to do.

I don’t want to restore a new backup, I really want to get down to the problem. thank you!

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@mhoebius.com.ar to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Please, contact administrator
    for this information.
    4 Answers
    Eva Kemp
    Support staff
    July 8, 2015 at 12:06

Hello,

Your site is working fine now.
    Please check it again and use some other browsers.

Regards,
    Eva Kemp.

sirlothos
    Participant
    July 13, 2015 at 20:38

Hi Eva,
    the site is not working fine, it crashed multiple times over the last week and when it’s acutally online it’s extremely slow. I really need your help here, I stripped it down to the minimum amount of possible plugins, and I still get errors on the error log on things such as visual composer, the Ajax ‘add to cart’ feature.

I really Really need you to help me out put out the fire and find out where the errors lie and what to do to fix it immediately. If the template is not well built for ecommmerce you need to tell me .

Please help!!!

Please, contact administrator
    for this information.
    sirlothos
    Participant
    July 13, 2015 at 20:42

Try to access to the admin, it’s almost impossible to even get the login page to load. I’ve increase the hosting resources to the max, and I don’t think that for a site that only has less than 100 products should be such an issue. the template seems really slow and with a ton of extra issues.

Eva Kemp
    Support staff
    July 14, 2015 at 11:01
  • Viewing 5 results - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up

We're using our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience and our website. Keep on browsing to accept our cookie policy.